TIME TO GET RICH: Kyler Passing O/U

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray if he play full season and has 3380 yards Better he has 800/900 yards rushing cause otherwise would be a mediocre season

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler Murray passing yards O/U is 3385.5 right now on Bet MGM.

BRUH.

Also Malik Nabers is +1100 for OROY. Get on that right now.

Let's all retire early.
I don't know. That seems about right to me.

Seems pretty clear to me the emphasis is going to be on the run more than ever.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Aren’t you the same guy who said Michael Wilson had a shot at rookie of the year because who else is gonna get targets on the Cardinals?

No WR for the Giants could win that award
Turned out we didn’t mind losing and Michael Wilson was measurably worse than Rondale Moore! Didn’t bet on it tho.

Bet against east coast bias at your peril

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren’t you the same guy who said Michael Wilson had a shot at rookie of the year because who else is gonna get targets on the Cardinals?

No WR for the Giants could win that award
Yeah, but the bet was like what, +10000?

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If you don't believe that Kyler Murray can throw for 3400 yards do you think the Cards will only win 4 games again?

Double up Kyler's passing stats from last year and he's at 3600 yards in 16 games without screening out the bad ones early. Dobbs, Tune, and Kyler combined for over 3400 yards last year with Hollywood Brown, Rondale Moore, and Zach Ertz rattling his chains like Jacob Marley.

People are going to accuse me of being a darksider for the next four months but people are bearish Kyler will pass for 80 more yards than Gardner Minshew did last season.