Time to admit it: This is a terrible football team.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I've seen worse- recently, lets try to be good fans- and let the pieces fall where they may.

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
I've seen worse- recently, lets try to be good fans- and let the pieces fall where they may.

If we were such bad fans, why on earth would we spend time watching & commenting about this awful dreck? Yet here we are.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very bad, Carolina might get 10 sacks next week on us

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Me too. I have given up now. 1-15 and let's rebuild. I am now wanting AZ to become like what Browns did. Let's start trading Fitz, Dockett, etc. BTW, I don't know what their salary, cat hits, etc. are. But I don't think they are close at all by adding FAs and rookies.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't give up yet. Tampa is as dumb as we are.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Now that was just stupid. With the Cardinals history you don't leave that much time on the clock for the other team.

Overtime here we come.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Damn. Palmer 2 interceptions. 1-11 on third down. Half our Defense on IR. And we're ahead.

You gotta love Cardinal football.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Worst 2-2 football team in the nfl. Ill take the win, but Im finally turning into a darksider. Pretty soon Im going to start viewing wins like these as the reason we never get a good pick. Thats sad to me.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
we are bad, but i will welcome d-wash back with open arms next week. BA and company need to do some serious soul searching with this offense.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
what change can be made to make this offense look better
ellington more touches
offensive line is a mess in all spots

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't have to admit it, I've done that so I'm already past the first step to recovery. I've already gone and apologized to my friends and relatives for all the problems that have come with the price they have to pay hanging out with this red bird. I take it one game at a time these days, just hoping not to be dejected, rejected, or even ejected out of whatever seat or place I watch the game from. It's hard some games, but I try man, I try.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worst 2-2 football team in the nfl. Ill take the win, but Im finally turning into a darksider. Pretty soon Im going to start viewing wins like these as the reason we never get a good pick. Thats sad to me.

2-2. 8 more wins for playoffs baby!

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Tampa gave up 16 to the Saints, 18 to the Jets, 23 to the Pats.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Yay! We just lost the #1 pick with today's win!

Two more should knock us out of the top 5.

Ugly win against a terrible team. Typical Cardinal football is back! Big mistakes, stupid penalties, playing only 1 half per game.

How the hell did we win? TB's dumber than us.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're a 2 & 2 football team with a cluster of bright spots and dead spots on our roster.

The season continues to be an uphill battle and will hinge on how much certain players improve from week to week.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're a 2 & 2 football team with a cluster of bright spots and dead spots on our roster.

The season continues to be an uphill battle and will hinge on how much certain players improve from week to week.

Amen.

We are not as bad as we were and we are not as good as we hoped to be. We are a work in progress. If we can hang around .500 while this thing comes together it will be a whole lot more fun then the last 2 years.

That being said, it sure is frustrating to watch at times.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LoyaltyIsaCurse, I feel bad for you. You jump the gun, and come off looking like an idiot. As you say..........

..........sad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman