OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm to the point let's just get out of the series without getting anyone hurt.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
KD must be getting high before every game, dude looking lost on defense and just has his head down the whole game.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
He’s a pathetic leader.
Just not a leader in any form or fashion. And as much as I want to crown him as one of the alltime great Suns player, I can no longer excuse his ineptitude…I can’t believe how teams with him as the de facto “leader,” have been blown out so many times in the post season. Seriously, it’s gotta be some kind of record. Has there ever been a player on any team, leader or not, who has been run out of the gym as many times as Book has in the post season? Doubt it…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’m to the point where I almost want them to get hurt.

I really should probably not watch the last game.

IMO, we should look at those who put the team together and the coaching. The players don't want to be embarrassed.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I guess it wasn't such a good idea to invest in a guy with this approach, doesn't seem to work on the basketball court...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hopefully Ishbia has enough balls and sense to blow this team up in the off season. I’d be happy to see it completely stripped and start over.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess it wasn't such a good idea to invest in a guy with this approach, doesn't seem to work on the basketball court...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It never is.

I had a couple of bros who just let their world revolve around it. Now that they don’t use anymore they’re more productive.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okogie getting dumped entirely is criminal… best on ball defender and only energy guy on the team.