Ticket suggestions for the October 12 'Skins game!

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
I was just informed that my birthday present from the wife and kids is a weekend in AZ to go to the October 12th Redskins-Cards game! I have never been to the new stadium and would like to know what sections are good?

Also, any suggestions on where to stay that's close to the stadium and other attractions would be appreciated. I am really pumped to see my team at their home as I have followed them for 38 years and living in Illinois, have only seen the Cards at old Busch and EJ Dome!!!:number1:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recommend behind the team but the whole stadium is good seating

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which side is behind the team?

I lose all directions once I am in the stadium, it feels north to me but I dont think thats right. We have one real endzone and the "redzone" endzone that has very little seats. If you are in the real endzone, the cardinals bench is on the right.

Both tunnels players come out of are on the cardinals side of the field.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recommend behind the team but the whole stadium is good seating

I agree. All seats in the stadium are nice. I have been to 4 games in section 112 and really like it there.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hampton Inn Wisconsin Card recommended is great. You get a parking pass and it's walking distance... sweet location. I've used it several times.

OP
OP
Twist18

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
The Hampton Inn Wisconsin Card recommended is great. You get a parking pass and it's walking distance... sweet location. I've used it several times.

Sounds great!! I bought the tickets for section 116, row 32. Gonna reserve the hotel next!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds great!! I bought the tickets for section 116, row 32. Gonna reserve the hotel next!

be sure to make some noise on here the week before the game, im sure there are some tailgates you can join

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I had my season ticks in Sec 414. Upper deck, but could see the entire field. 25 yard line

OP
OP
Twist18

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
Just a question: I was looking at the stadium rules and policies and I saw the mention of electronic cigarettes. Do they have smoking areas for normal cigarettes?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Sit in the grey seats, but make sure to ask everyone around you what they mean. :)