Thomas Robinson a Free Agent

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Why not? Move in with the Morri, and relive college forever!

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I would do it!!! Not going to find any better of out there now.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I rather expect the Suns to pick him up to tell the truth. Be a chance to look him over and see if he can do anything but rebound. At one time I read a blurb about him in which he said the liked to run the floor - about the time he was leaving the Rockets. I thought we should seriously consider him as he was almost free. He's not shown himself to be be valuable in Portland but they aren't as desperate as we are.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's a fairly safe bet that we will either pick him up (assuming he wants to come here) or we don't intend to keep the twins any longer than we have to. If we don't go after him, it will speak volumes IMO.

Steve

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate the move, but we really don't need any more SF/PF tweeners. I hope McD brings in a true PF/C to fill out the roster prerferrably not named Earl Barron or Shavlik Randolph.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
T-Rob is not a SF/PF tweener.

He is a true PF with slightly below average length.

He has the talent to be a good player in the league, just waiting for the light to go on.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
And I mean who really knows, T-Rob was on Sacramento and Portland so far.

Who knows what he can be like in a fast system like ours. People thought Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee were scrubs and they turned out great.

Thomas Robinson is athletic and talented.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great. Bring in another bad player that is family (TRob practically grew up in the Morris home) to two guys already on the team. Then when he doesn't get burn they will cry and complain and demand a trade.

Learn your lesson. Stay away.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching him a few times up here, he would show something for stretches and then disappear. It was really odd, one game he scored 15 and had 16 rebounds and then the next game he was non-existant and played near 30 minutes in each game.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And I mean who really knows, T-Rob was on Sacramento and Portland so far.

Who knows what he can be like in a fast system like ours. People thought Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee were scrubs and they turned out great.

Thomas Robinson is athletic and talented.

Do your stats show green and plumlee as being great?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Watching him a few times up here, he would show something for stretches and then disappear. It was really odd, one game he scored 15 and had 16 rebounds and then the next game he was non-existant and played near 30 minutes in each game.

Kinda like Markieff Morris in his first couple years.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate the move, but we really don't need any more SF/PF tweeners. I hope McD brings in a true PF/C to fill out the roster prerferrably not named Earl Barron or Shavlik Randolph.
Earl Barron has just been called up from the D League on a 10-day contract.

'No doubt he'll be at the end of the bench for most of that time. Probably until Len is back and ready to return to the starting lineup.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Do your stats show green and plumlee as being great?

Lol I was gonna ask this same question cause from watching the games, Green and Plumlee are both far from being great.

FutureSuperstar

Veteran
Reaction score
I think he is a good fit. Brandon Wright hasn't found his groove yet ... he needs to play next to a PF that can bang inside and do the work Wright doesn't do. Defensively, Wright is NOT a do it all type big guy like Len is (Who can blocks shots, rebound, AND defend). Wright can block shots, but he needs a guy next to him to rebound and play post defense. He needs help.