This would be great....

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
It would be great. Would give this program a great opportunity at some BCS bowls. Just need to beat out Belotti and Oregon.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up yet. I could be wrong about Pete Carroll but I think he realizes he's better off as a college coach, where his charisma makes him a great recruiter and he can be bosom buddies with his players.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I'm guessing he's posturing for more cash from USC or the AD is in more trouble than previously thought as a result of the Reggie Bush thing. Another thing to consider is Dennis Erickson would probably be the first guy USC's AD calls if Pom Pom goes to Atlanta. People forget that DE was offered the USC gig before they hired Carroll.

This would be a really bad career move by Carroll by the way. Atlanta's got nothing in the pipeline talent-wise and will always be second fiddle to the Bullgogs and Yellow Jackets in that town. He also won't get the benefit of the doubt from the USC-hating SEC folk that he would get in San Francisco or San Diego both of which may open up pretty soon if he has this NFL wet dream.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn