There are few times in life...

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
...where you know where things stand. Usually, it's murky, grey-scale and fumbled (apparently like the big ****ing bar of soap we've been playing with all season {sorry Nidan old friend, but sometimes a good cuss word is warranted}). However, this is another one of those times where it's just all there. Cardinals 22 Cowboys 19, or something odd like that. Booyah.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
home crowd, we all hate the cowboys. I think the team will be fired up. We always play the cowboys tough, but I don't know if I see a victory here this week. Toss-up, with Skelton's play early being the deciding factor.

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
Post midnight kick off here in the UK so my biggest challenge will be separating my mother in law from the sherry and packing her off to bed before i settle down to watch my late christmas present.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
to get to a greater than 20 pt score -- the Cardinals will need either a special teams or defense score (or a play that sets them up in side the 3 yard line)

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Post midnight kick off here in the UK so my biggest challenge will be separating my mother in law from the sherry and packing her off to bed before i settle down to watch my late christmas present.

Here's tae us. Wha's like us? Deil the yin.

:cheers: Wembley!

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 17

Wankers 9

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Give her copious amounts of sherry early and you won't have to worry about her going off to bed. :D

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
...where you know where things stand. Usually, it's murky, grey-scale and fumbled (apparently like the big ****ing bar of soap we've been playing with all season {sorry Nidan old friend, but sometimes a good cuss word is warranted}). However, this is another one of those times where it's just all there. Cardinals 22 Cowboys 19, or something odd like that. Booyah.

Wow...just wow!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson