The Way Too Early 2023 Season Predictions Thread

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Still very uneasy about the new coaching staff however, with the state of the NFC West (Basically, the Rams unable to rebuild because of trading the majority of their draft picks and the Seahawks in total rebuild along with the Cardinals ) I seeing at least 2-3 wins in the division no matter who the Cards have at Quarterback ( With the 49ers still being top dog ). With those things being said, if Kyler misses half the season I'll take 7 wins or under. If Kyler misses 6 games or fewer ( and most importantly comes back close to his old self ) 7 wins to 9 wins would be my most optimistic prediction. Would be nice to see more however.

Cards Crazy

Rookie
Reaction score
The Cardinals will play games

They will win some

They will lose some

ASFN will lose its collective minds during all of it
This is so true then the meltdown over another crappy free agent draft class occurs, Oh so So much fun Yet frustration to be a Cards Fan

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Next season is one of major change. All I'm interested in is progress. That doesn't necessarily come in wins, although I expect we will have more of them.

2024 is when we should really see things come into effect.

Arealist

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The defence becomes really solid and we win 7-8 games
This is funny!
Defense will be ultra exposed as our 29 year old (good friend of coach Gannon hire) gets totally exposed. All coaches will get a pass for several years while we fans will pay more money (plus 25%) to watch this sh-t show.

Vegas odds of Cardinals winning division is 80-1. Lowest in NFL. This will be a very tough to watch season. Only difference this year is no expectation. It won't make walking away from stadium post game feel any better though
:(

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next season is one of major change. All I'm interested in is progress. That doesn't necessarily come in wins, although I expect we will have more of them.

2024 is when we should really see things come into effect.
Agree that this year is a learning and figuring out what works season

Too many new coaches and I expect some turnover on the roster with younger players

Development season

I can see a few wins just based off enthusiasm

Hard to predict without knowing who we will starting at QB

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agree that this year is a learning and figuring out what works season

Too many new coaches and I expect some turnover on the roster with younger players

Development season

I can see a few wins just based off enthusiasm

Hard to predict without knowing who we will starting at QB

I expect some of these coaches will turn over too. Some won't work out and guys he may have wanted might come available going into 2024.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can live with this year and the changes. I couldn’t watch if the old regime was still in place.
Looking at the offense there are a few things that will be needed to be competent. I’m assuming both Hopkins and Brown are still here.
1. Steady Qb play by a decent replacement. Brissett fills the void.
2. A threatening speed back to pair with Connor.(draft)
3. An above average and competent center. Free agent (Pocic?)
4. Improved right guard assuming Hernandez is retained.
Defense might be a little tougher to evaluate at this time without knowing 3/4 or 4/3 or hybrid. Assuming we retain Allen and Murphy drafting Carter or Anderson will probably help decide which way we’ll go.
I can see 6-7 wins and a competitive scrappy team.

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
I predict that with the state of the team and the probable spike in Sunday Ticket from the crazy price You Tube paid that I’ll be playing more golf and working on my handicap.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
For it being a way too early thread and nothing has been implemented (game plans, FAs, draft etc .) I'm sticking to our current record of 4-13....I'll be happy if we actually improve as the year goes on tho instead of every year falling off a Kliff...(too soon?) Lol

Last edited:

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is funny!
Defense will be ultra exposed as our 29 year old (good friend of coach Gannon hire) gets totally exposed. All coaches will get a pass for several years while we fans will pay more money (plus 25%) to watch this sh-t show.

Vegas odds of Cardinals winning division is 80-1. Lowest in NFL. This will be a very tough to watch season. Only difference this year is no expectation. It won't make walking away from stadium post game feel any better though
:(

What's funny is a self-described realist paying an extra 25% to see what he describes as a sh-t show.

Proof that so-called commonsense is not so common.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Yeah it is way too early. It is like forecasting a kid's earnings in his 20s while he is in Middle School. Ask again AFTER free agency and the draft. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose