The Video Game Deals Thread

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Xbox Game With Gold Japan has another freebie for us:

Powerstar Golf - Full Unlock

As usual, open the link with Google Chrome to translate the page.

This game always had a free trial with 4 or 5 holes and I thought it was pretty good (apparently not worth spending $20 on though). This unlocks all of the courses. Thanks Japan!

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

This game always had a free trial with 4 or 5 holes and I thought it was pretty good (apparently not worth spending $20 on though). This unlocks all of the courses. Thanks Japan!
How do you guys get this to work? I tried to log in and it says my email is invalid. Do I have to create a new account for Japan?

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How do you guys get this to work? I tried to log in and it says my email is invalid. Do I have to create a new account for Japan?
No, I was able to log in with my xbox live/Microsoft account. It has to be the same account that you have your xbox live membership subscription.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just logged in my Microsoft account and clicked "get"

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It worked for me. Did you translate the page? Maybe the translation is the problem. Just click the blue button twice. Log into the normal Xbox site and stay logged in, then try to click the link.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Fyi, you have to download the main game (basically the trial, I think it was 4gb) & then also download the full unlock file (only 10-20mb) to get all the courses.

It push installed just the trial to my Xbox & confused me because everything was still locked until I downloaded the full unlock.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Free Tortuga DLC for Inifinite Minigolf.... you do need to have the main game. I'm grabbing it just in case the main game is ever a free Games With Gold. It's available for Xbox, PlayStation or PC.

Microsoft Store offers Infinite Minigolf: Tortuga DLC (Xbox One Digital Download) for Free.

Playstation Store also offers Infinite Minigolf: Tortuga DLC (PS4 Digital Download) for Free.

Steam also offers Infinite Minigolf: Tortuga DLC (PC Digital Download) for Free.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought one. Why not. Thanks.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xbox credits can be used at the Microsoft store....20% off a surface pro....

sadly the only discounted surface pro is the i5 model even if I wanted to do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard