• Undecided till after the season but leaning toward firing him

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Undecided till after the season but leaning toward retaining him

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Fire him now, after the season or undecided until after the season....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The turd that is this defense isn't all talent. Players are constantly out of position, and it is the job of the defensive coordinator to draw up a defensive game plan that this group of players can execute.

Way too often I will look at how the offense is lined up and know EXACTLY where they are going with the ball, and there is the most pitiful of efforts to stop the player.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
Hell I would have fired him at halftime yesterday coming off a bye week and that's the game plan you came up with. The whole coaching staff would be put on notice after the effort displayed by the entire team. If Mcvay was an ass they could have put up 60 pts and threw for over 600 yards at least he had the decency to continue to run the ball

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The turd that is this defense isn't all talent. Players are constantly out of position, and it is the job of the defensive coordinator to draw up a defensive game plan that this group of players can execute.

Way too often I will look at how the offense is lined up and know EXACTLY where they are going with the ball, and
there is the most pitiful of efforts to stop the player.
To Whoever Reddick is covering?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave