The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Synopsis: Everyone will want to dive in and soak up every second of this full-length animated feature when SpongeBob, one of Nickelodeon’s most absorbing characters, makes a huge splash in his first venture onto the big screen. Starring the squarepants-clad sponge himself along with all his trusty friends from Bikini Bottom, this action-packed undersea adventure is based on the ever-popular Emmy-winning TV series.

Cast: Clancy Brown, Rodger Bumpass, Bill Fagerbakke, Tom Kenny, Carolyn Lawrence, Douglas Lawrence, Jill Talley

Attachments

• posterspongebob1.jpg
    posterspongebob1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 41

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My kids have been DYING to see this movie for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we'll be seeing it the first couple of weeks it's out. :sigh: I'm not a big Sponge Bob fan, but for my kids, I'll go.

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh, well, we took the kids to see this Friday afternoon. My husband LITERALLY fell asleep in the movie! LOL! My 3 and 5 year old kids loved it. I chuckled once or twice and spent the rest of the time daydreaming about shopping. LMAO! So, my opinion, if you're a big Spongebob fan, I'm sure you'll love it. If you have kids that like Spongebob, I'm sure they'll love it. For the rest of us, bring a headset to listen to some music or something, or bring a comfy pillow. :p