OP
OP
Krangodnzr

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
U draft two running backs, both undersize

Draft picks are lottery tickets :)

If you need a position, it's smarter to use more picks since the chances that 2 players don't work out are smaller than one.

You must be registered for see images attach

I decided to test a few things. I wanted to see what you get when you wait to draft a CB later. Tay Gowan is a nice prospect, but I would be scared to rely on him early.

Barmore would make the Cardinal's front seven pretty stout. Having a DL of Watt - Barmore - Allen - Fotu - Lawrence would be pretty dadgum strong. I think I would actually move Milton Williams to back up Chandler and have him lose some weight and try him as an edge like Chandler.

I traded back up when I saw that Bateman and Elijah Moore dropped. Pretty much a flip of the coin one which one I would take, but I went with the size guy in Bateman.

I've run through dozens of simulations, and it looks like from the sims, that if the Cardinals want a RB they probably have to use their 2nd rounder on one because the drop-off looks big after Harris- Williams - Ettiene.

Tommy Tremble was a good value and honestly, I hate drafting 7th rounders in these simulations, so I traded three picks to get Tremble who was a MONSTER blocker at ND and has some upside as a pass catcher.

OP
OP
Krangodnzr

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I like pulling a John Schneider and trading for buttloads of picks, I think that's apparent.

I walk away with:

1. Samuel and Gowan, two pretty decent CB prospects to fill out the CB room.
2. Elijah Moore who I think can be a good #2 receiver opposite Hopkins.
3. A brutal, smack you in the mouth RB in Javonte Williams
4. A LB who projects to fill Hicks' starting spot next year in Jabril Cox.
5. Tyler Shelvin who is basically just a monstrous space-eater in the middle.
6. The best blocking TE in the draft in Tommy Tremble.
7. A big box safety and special teamer in Jamien Sherwood.
8. A potential back up QB who has played in the Air Raid in Shane Buechele.
9. A receiving TE in Matt Bushman.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here’s one of my favorites. I did another one where I drafted Pitts at 16 which is just ridiculous lol

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Hopefully Keim simply takes the best player available in the rounds they have picks. Regardless of position. With every team signing players to 1 year contracts and the increase in salary cap space next year, it's just about impossible to judge the player landscape for next year so, just go best player available regardless of who's on the board or positional needs.