The Official 2021 NFL Mock Draft post your own thread

Krangthebrain

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I try to get value with picks...but the PFF grade calculator is really strange at times. An example was Walker Little, he was rated higher than the 51st pick but I only get a C+. Same with Hunter Long.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
As you can see, I made a few trades, first to move down some and then to move up, receiving and giving up some picks. Overall, moved to the sweet part of draft to get very solid players throughout draft.

23. Christian Barmore DT Alabama

48. Creed Humphrey OC Oklahoma

49. Greg Newsome II CB Northwestern

53. Trey Smith OG Tennessee

102. Nico Collins WR Michigan

137. Trey Sermon RB Ohio State

156. Kary Vincent Jr. CB LSU

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a couple of them. Steve Keim i draft better then you!

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just took every trade I could!

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Round 1-Azeez Ojulari-Edge
Round 2-Asante Samuel Jr-CB
Round 3-Kendrick Green-C/G
Round 5-Rhamondre Stevenson-RB
Round 7-Have no clue!!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Would love Kwity Paye if Tucker is gone @Chopper0080
I like the player but hate the fit. He has worse bend than Rousseau and wouldn't be able to drop into coverage which would make our defense even more predictable. If we ran a 4-3, I would like him a lot more.

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like the player but hate the fit. He has worse bend than Rousseau and wouldn't be able to drop into coverage which would make our defense even more predictable. If we ran a 4-3, I would like him a lot more.
Wait, you think Paye has bad bend? Might not be freakish, but it’s damn good. He might not be there in coverage, but he plays good in space. He also has the athleticism to play 3-4 & our run defense would get a big boost with him.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I will laugh of we go

Jaycee Horn
Joseph Ossai
Kenneth Gailwell

I like all three guys but replacing pieces you let go does not build your roster, it just makes it younger.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Wait, you think Paye has bad bend? Might not be freakish, but it’s damn good. He might not be there in coverage, but he plays good in space. He also has the athleticism to play 3-4 & our run defense would get a big boost with him.
The best move I see from him is the club rip. Seems to create a lane and he can explode to the QB. He is a freaky athlete but I don't see it in a 3-4. He has shorter arms and doesn't have the long arm that many rushers use. He reminds me of Everson Griffin.

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The best move I see from him is the club rip. Seems to create a lane and he can explode to the QB. He is a freaky athlete but I don't see it in a 3-4. He has shorter arms and doesn't have the long arm that many rushers use. He reminds of Everson Griffin and Chris Long.
Michigan didn’t do Paye any favors by rarely having him rush from out wide. Dumb scheme.