Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nun

Release date: September 7, 2018
Studio: New Line Cinema (Warner Bros.)
Director: Corin Hardy
MPAA Rating: R (for terror, violence, and disturbing/bloody images)
Screenwriter: Gary Dauberman
Genre: Horror

Starring: Demian Bichir, Taissa Farmiga, Jonas Bloquet, Charlotte Hope, Ingrid Bisu, Bonnie Aarons

Plot Summary: When a young nun at a cloistered abbey in Romania takes her own life, a priest (Demian Bichir) with a haunted past and a novitiate on the threshold of her final vows (Taissa Farmiga) are sent by the Vatican to investigate. Together they uncover the order’s unholy secret. Risking not only their lives but their faith and their very souls, they confront a malevolent force in the form of the same demonic nun that first terrorized audiences in “The Conjuring 2,” as the abbey becomes a horrific battleground between the living and the damned.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My wife HATES this trailer.

Ha ha. The first time we saw in on TV, had no idea what it was about and then.. BAM!..that person comes out of nowhere and freaks out my wife. Was funny to watch.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
poo my pants when I saw the trailer.

Hard pass.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'd say how sad it is that they've overmilked this lame cash cow so much (this is, what, the FIFTH movie of the 'Conjuring'--how lame!--universe), but they're planning even more. And it's going to rely on lame jump scares, evidently. Oh how far the horror industry has fallen. Definitely pass.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'd say how sad it is that they've overmilked this lame cash cow so much (this is, what, the FIFTH movie of the 'Conjuring'--how lame!--universe), but they're planning even more. And it's going to rely on lame jump scares, evidently. Oh how far the horror industry has fallen. Definitely pass.
This is obviously the new Saw franchise. Cash. Cow.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was a little slow but we enjoyed it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison