The Most Rediculous Mock Draft Ever!

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Please dont look at that link.. Even though it would never happen, the tought of Dorsey in a Cards jersey is horrific.

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wowza that is pretty stupid! Suggs all the way down to 24? And Dorsey with our 1st, I'll kill myself.

OP
OP
az643dp

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Boston89
Please dont look at that link.. Even though it would never happen, the tought of Dorsey in a Cards jersey is horrific.

The dude who submitted that must have serious problems.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could draw the names out of a hat and do that well. That's the craziest set of picks I think I've ever seen in a mock.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To most of the Yahoos living in San Franciso, that's their idea of reality. Talk about marching to the beat of a different drummer!!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Well, it was done by a fan, so I wouldn't take it very seriously.

This fan obviously knows nothing about the draft.....

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
The only realistic surprise pick is the #1 Newman. Word is that if Palmer does not sign a pre-draft contract soon, then the Bungles attention wound focus on Newman. I would of course suppose that they would also want him to sign a pre-draft contract. Especially due to the fact that otherwise he would not be the #1 pick. I would imagine Cinn would want him to say sign for last year's #5 money + 10%. This all being unless they trade the #1 away!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
He had Will Smith going to the Broncos....I don't even think Smith declared for the draft!

Well, after making such a dud movie as "MIB II", and having zero street-juice left as a rapper, football seems like a logical choice for The Fresh Prince.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard