The good news, we have the #1 pick!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Cards are the biggest suck of them all - I don’t care one or two - big stupids seem stuck on Rosen - which is anything but a sure thing - closer to bust than qbotf - not really even close objectively.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
with the Jets loss, the Cards need to lose to secure #1 overall

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I didn't see anything to varant that we can beat the Seachickens at all...

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Personally I don't like being bad enough to get the first pick.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's sort of ironic in consecutive years, the Suns get the first overall pick in the 2018 draft and the Cardinals get the first pick in the 2019 draft.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It's sort of ironic in consecutive years, the Suns get the first overall pick in the 2018 draft and the Cardinals get the first pick in the 2019 draft.

Let’s do a better job of supporting Bosa than the Suns did supporting Ayton

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
OK we have the first pick. Now we can select the next Peyton Manning. Whoops, This draft does not carry the weight for a number one pick, as say, next year will. No one is going to give us a plethora of draft picks for our #1 as we would get Next year or prior years. So, should we stay or should we go? We need help improving about 11 players , give or take. We have the #1 pick at the wrong time. What do we do?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
OK we have the first pick. Now we can select the next Peyton Manning. Whoops, This draft does not carry the weight for a number one pick, as say, next year will. No one is going to give us a plethora of draft picks for our #1 as we would get Next year or prior years. So, should we stay or should we go? We need help improving about 11 players , give or take. We have the #1 pick at the wrong time. What do we do?

Pretty simple really. Bosa unless he gets red-flagged or we get blown away with picks. We have some decent talent at DT but we need another game wrecker on the edge.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Raiders at 4 is the next spot where you could trade back for someone who wants a QB. After that, Giants at 6 and Jags at 7. Are there 5 or 6 players that you value the same in order to trade back? I don't know that is the case. However, if you feel like QWilliams, Bosa and Oliver are all close, you can make a good argument to move to 4.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Raiders at 4 is the next spot where you could trade back for someone who wants a QB. After that, Giants at 6 and Jags at 7. Are there 5 or 6 players that you value the same in order to trade back? I don't know that is the case. However, if you feel like QWilliams, Bosa and Oliver are all close, you can make a good argument to move to 4.

I am irritated that Wilks has not been fired yet. This needs to happen before I can sleep. But I wouldn’t trade down this year. Not with a consensus top pick

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
I've said it everywhere over the last couple weeks and again tonight wanting the loss to get #1. Oakland's gotta be wanting Bosa. They know they f'd up trading Mack. They need a pass rushing play maker. #1 for #4 and one of Dallas/Chicago 1st and hope with bated breath that Harry is available at that late 1st pick. At #4, any of Q Williams, Oliver or J Williams.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison