The exits are to the left and to the right.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Being a Darksider is lame.. I liken you guys to PETA with your stupid protests that just annoy that crap out of everyone..

Dude...there's nothing wrong with PETA. I am a member

People Eating Tasty Animals

:D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What is worse, is nobody is exactly happy about last weeks loss, but some, are acting like the world has come to an end. Seriously, the polyanna's, as you put just would appreciate that some of you get a frickin' grip. Make your complaint and move on. No one cares to bear witness to the poor plight of said Cardinals fan, especially whining over the same thing.

I feel exactly the same way in reverse. It gets really annoying seeing the same response to anything negative about the Cards. "Quit whining about the problems at least we're not as bad as we used to be."

I think I'll start a list of people who do that all the time to put on ignore.

And I do like to hear what people are upset about so we can discuss it. The Pollyanna nonsense never adds anything to the conversation.

If somebody says someone stinks and should be cut and you disagree say why. Not just "well we went to the SB so you must be wrong"

Last edited:

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
I feel exactly the same way in reverse. It gets really annoying seeing the same response to anything negative about the Cards. "Quit whining about the problems at least we're not as bad as we used to be."

And I do like to hear what people are upset about so we can discuss it. The Pollyanna nonsense never adds anything to the conversation.

If somebody says someone stinks and should be cut and you disagree say why. Not just "well we went to the SB so you must be wrong"

+1

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
As long as you make your point and move on. I could care less.

But that would require thinking about things before having an emotional meltdown and going chicken little on a message board.

Last edited:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicely said.

I'll use my fantasy football dilemma to outline why I'm nervous about this. Darren McFadden is playing like a beast. Right now, I'd normally ride the hot hand and start him, because it's clear we're not a great run-stopping team right now. The problem is, I KNOW that we always come out like a beast on defense after a blowout loss. Well, I USED to know that; this season, how are we going to react to that situation? Of course, even if I start McFadden, I'll then root against him in the actual game lol

I have him also, but I'm not starting him or anyone else who happens to be playing against the Cards that week.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

"Quit whining about the problems at least we're not as bad as we used to be."
maybe

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I have him also, but I'm not starting him or anyone else who happens to be playing against the Cards that week.

That just loses you fantasy games, 40. I'll start anyone against the Cards if I think they'll do well. I'll go on to root against my that guy, but I'll start him :D

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

The name's Duckjake, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you pollyanna's say "well we went to the SB so you must be wrong", and I'll kill you.

JTS

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That just loses you fantasy games, 40. I'll start anyone against the Cards if I think they'll do well. I'll go on to root against my that guy, but I'll start him :D

I guess I'm just too superstitious. I'd rather lose a fantasy game then have the Cards lose a game and I know if I start someone against the Cards, they will have a career day. Any other time, they will fizzle out like a dud firecracker.:D

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hmmm, you called me Pollyanna, but I sure don't recall ever saying you must be wrong because we went to the SB. Are you sure you just don't like people who question your viewpoint?;)

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

The name's Duckjake, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you pollyanna's say "well we went to the SB so you must be wrong", and I'll kill you.

JTS

5/5

Glad your back adding your humor, it's been missed and needed.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5/5

Glad your back adding your humor, it's been missed and needed.

Thanks!

Sorry I haven't been around more, but I've been busy doing grief counseling over at the 49'ers site. But the way things are going, I'm sure I'll be more active over here. :)

JTS

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks!

Sorry I haven't been around more, but I've been busy doing grief counseling over at the 49'ers site. But the way things are going, I'm sure I'll be more active over here. :)

JTS

So what you are saying is that Cards fans are more freeked out about DA etc then the 49ers are about being 0-2 etc. Now that I reflect on the past week we are the more needy fandom. :D

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I been around a while as well, and will continue to be....but your faith may be mis guided O.
I wasnt a fan of the fat man, but what we had the last couple years was Kurt Warner leading Dennis Green's team......it was completely against what wiz stands for.
maybe now that Kurt has retired.....that leadership is missed.

If ya all remember, I have never been on Warners jock... but facts are facts....wiz is a running coach,...and we were not running

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
I guess I'm just too superstitious. I'd rather lose a fantasy game then have the Cards lose a game and I know if I start someone against the Cards, they will have a career day. Any other time, they will fizzle out like a dud firecracker.:D

Here's the thing, I'm sure the guys on your fantasy bench do awesome every week. They are awesome because you don't play them. Benching players that are playing the Cardinals just ensures they are going to have a great game. You should try to get some reverse superstitions going, or at least try to cancel them out.