The Durant Sweepstakes

OP
OP
Phrazbit

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lost in all this drama is the fact Holy Crap!!! Booker doesn't have to hero mode. Durant can ball handle and get to the rack all day.

FT disparity? What FT disparity. Durant gets to the line.

I expect the entire team will see more favorable officiating once Durant is on the court. That stuff is contagious.

Also, I expect there was truth to the rumors that the refs had a grudge against Sarver because he had always been the biggest holdout in labor disputes.

Ishbia and Durant is a double whammy.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was bummed when my favorite player at the time, Larry Nance, was traded for three guys named Kevin Johnson, Mark West, and Tyrone Corbin.
Yeah I was bummed by that one too. I didn't know enough about the incoming players to say I hated it but I was shocked we were trading Nance.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People were worried about Ishbia not paying the luxury tax after his presser. This trade doubled our tax bill this season. Does anyone still question whether or not he'll shell out the cash to win?

Sarver screwed with our heads for 18 years and conditioned us to expect the worst.

Seriously, if Jerry Colangelo made the KD trade we'd all be over the moon. However I will say Jerry would have got it done with 2 picks and not 4. Only issue, I see. Slight overpay but a ballsy move.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Uh, KD. Craig seems like the guy to start at 4...he's been Jae like all year long.

Why buy out Warren? We need wings that can score.
I keep TJ Warren. I just thought it was strange that we were able to get him back in the trade

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
People were worried about Ishbia not paying the luxury tax after his presser. This trade doubled our tax bill this season. Does anyone still question whether or not he'll shell out the cash to win?

Sarver screwed with our heads for 18 years and conditioned us to expect the worst.

Seriously, if Jerry Colangelo made the KD trade we'd all be over the moon. However I will say Jerry would have got it done with 2 picks and not 4. Only issue, I see. Slight overpay but a ballsy move.
We did just save $20 mil on Saric trade, but got younger, more athletic and longer with that trade.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I guess he was waiving "bye" all season long. I will not miss it.

I'm super sad to see Cam Johnson go, he was super likable and just had so much upside that we won't get to see.
Also he's an intelligent person outside of basketball too. Great kid.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I guess he was waiving "bye" all season long. I will not miss it.

I'm super sad to see Cam Johnson go, he was super likable and just had so much upside that we won't get to see.
Also he's an intelligent person outside of basketball too. Great kid.
I am the opposite. Really sad to see Bridges go. Cam J? Meh. He was replaceable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose