The Current Cards' Situation Sucks, Post some Happier Times

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Aaaaaaahhhhh yes. I remember when I was 4 and knew nothing about the Cardinals…. happy times.

Kidding.

Being at a sports bar watching the Cards on Directv (only way I could watch) and screaming my head off, scaring waitresses and Cowboys, Steelers, and Bills fans as we FINALLY MADE THE FREAKING PLAYOFFS!!!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ouchie-Z-Clown & I had some good times at the NFC Championship win over the Eagles....
You must be registered for see images attach

...dave

EDIT: breaking it up into separate posts... maybe too many pictures for one post?

Last edited:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ouchie-Z-Clown & I had some good times at the NFC Championship win over the Eagles....

... and with @cheesebeef at the record-setting Wild Card game win over the Packers...

... and with brother-who-does-not-post eating victory cake after the crazy 2016 Wild Card win over the Packers!

...dave
Not working for me Dave

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Aaaaaaahhhhh yes. I remember when I was 4 and knew nothing about the Cardinals…. happy times.

Kidding.

Being at a sports bar watching the Cards on Directv (only way I could watch) and screaming my head off, scaring waitresses and Cowboys, Steelers, and Bills fans as we FINALLY MADE THE FREAKING PLAYOFFS!!!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Syracuse: I also watched that one at a sports bar (in Palm Springs). The late game on local TV was some meaningless Broncos contest. IIRC, that Jackie FG at the gun was setup via a terrific kick return by Eric Metcalf.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I remember when we were in a race with the Lions most years to see who got the first pick in the draft. Those were the good old days.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More good times with @Ouchie-Z-Clown & @cheesebeef at the record-setting Wild Card game win over the Packers...

... and with brother-who-does-not-post eating victory cake after the crazy 2016 Wild Card win over the Packers!

...dave

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More good times with @Ouchie-Z-Clown & @cheesebeef at the record-setting Wild Card game win over the Packers...

...dave
That last one is the background on my laptop.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson