The Current Cards' Situation Sucks, Post some Happier Times

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We are all die-hard Cardinals fans suffering from Battered Fan Syndrome (BFS). I'm sure we have photos of happier times. Here is your chance to post them and chime in. This is a pic of my son and 5 of his friends I have known since they were in high school, over 30 years ago. It was taken about 8 years ago. Just looking for a little positive vibe in today's world.

Attachments

• cards.jpeg
    cards.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 9

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Me & my ex in 2019 during the Carson Palmer ROH game against the Shehawks, Kylers rookie year. We flew out from Louisville on Thursday & stayed in downtown Phoenix. Had a wonderful time other than losing the game & seeing all that ugly ass green in the stadium. Had great seats. 15th row, 50 yard line behind the Cardinals bench. Yes I spent some serious coin on that trip lol. Gonna come back at some point in the near future hopefully.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This post was meant to post some positives from prior years. Not to dwell on today's issues. Yeah, today sucks.
My post was positive. Jan 2nd, 2023 will be the best day this franchise has had in 8 years as far as I’m concerned.

And positive and negative is all a matter of perspective, with varied differences all within the eye of the beholder. For example, the some fans remember the Nate Poole catch as a positive experience because in the short run it was an incredible win. Others see it negatively because it was meaningless long-term and cost us the number 1 pick and a shot at a franchise QB who’d go on be a two time Super Bowl winning MVP. Two sides of the same coin, yet drastic different outcomes depending on your perspective.

I don’t begrudge your positive moment so I’d appreciate you extending mine the same courtesy... even if it is one coming from the future!

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jan 2, 2023 - the day Keim and Kingsbury are officially thrown off the Kliff.
Hopefully it's announced just after that Sean Payton has been hired? I'll be dancing in the Street just like the Van Halen song. But AZ Native is right, this post is about happier times, but you're also right, get rid of those 2, then you & I will both be happy lol. My pictures I posted were from a happier time, new offense, exciting QB just getting started. Little did we know at that time what a **** show it would become.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's announced just after that Sean Payton has been hired? I'll be dancing in the Street just like the Van Halen song. But AZ Native is right, this post is about happier times, but you're also right, get rid of those 2, then you & I will both be happy lol. My pictures I posted were from a happier time, new offense, exciting QB just getting started. Little did we know at that time what a **** show it would become.
Everyone’s definition of happy doesn’t have to be exactly the same. All different kinds of happy moments should be accepted by fellow Cards fans… it’s not like we have that many to cling to!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The mayor's wife told me I had brass balls to wear a Cardinal red tux to a black tie event.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson