The Bosa Injury

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Adding 20 pounds with his frame should not impact his speed significantly. The real issue is quickness and he’s way above average in that respect. The height is a slight concern but success at that height is not unheard of. I think his ability to play in a wide range of stunts puts him into a rare group. He will be an impact player for someone.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Since I am one of those Kentucky guys I'm gonna chime in here. You know it's not going to happen how? Are you a member of the front office and I wasn't aware? Someone bringing a consensus top 3 pick into a discussion is getting old according to you. At the same time you take every opportunity to fall all over Bosa WAY more often than Allen gets brought up. Time after time you talk about what you get with the Bosa brothers, hey man you do realize that by drafting Nick, Joey doesn't come along in the deal. In fact you posted a video of Joey from the combine to show everyone what Nick will do. Really? You are a huge Bosa fan that's great but it offends the hell out of you if Allen is brought up in a conversation about Bosa. I'm new here but I think I have caught on to the fact that you are the smartest man in the room and no one shall ever have a different opinion than you.

Hey man welcome to the board. I am a Cards fan in Paducah Kentucky and am also 43.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Adding 20 pounds with his frame should not impact his speed significantly. The real issue is quickness and he’s way above average in that respect. The height is a slight concern but success at that height is not unheard of. I think his ability to play in a wide range of stunts puts him into a rare group. He will be an impact player for someone.
I respect your opinion but I just don't see where there is 20lbs to add onto his frame.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I had never considered it until I had been reading posts about him as a 3-4 DE. My assumption was always that he would be drafted as a 3-4 OLB.
Bosa is listed at 6’4” 260, which by any standards is a great size for a 34 OLB. He should have more than enough speed/quickness to excel on the outside in a 34. I don’t see why people are freaking out over the thought of him as an olb.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
you ever been double teamed?

I have. shutting you down is what it is designed to do and most of the time it works.
Bosa is listed at 6’4” 260, which by any standards is a great size for a 34 OLB. He should have more than enough speed/quickness to excel on the outside in a 34. I don’t see why people are freaking out over the thought of him as an olb.

If anything he could drop some weight.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard