Mother: Cherita Andrews, 50, Homemaker from Houston, TX
Daughter: Vicky Andrews, 22, Student from Houston, TX

Mother: Miggy Cancel, 48, Chef from Pemberton, NJ
Daughter: Migdalia Sebren, 28, Homemaker from Sanford, NC

Brother: James Crutchfield, 30, Human Resources Director from Orlando, FL
Brother: John Crutchfield, 30, Senior Marketing Manager from Orlando, FL

Mother: Cheryl George, 50, Store Owner from Ardmore, OK
Son: Daris George, 25, Salesman and Deliveryman from Ardmore, OK

Father: O'Neal Hampton, Jr., 51, U.S. Postal Service Station Manager from Minneapolis, MN
Daughter: SunShine Hampton, 24, Restaurant Server from Minneapolis, MN

Father: Darrell Hough, 46, Press Operator and Mechanic from Ann Arbor, MI
Daughter: Andrea Hough, 24, Executive Assistant from Ann Arbor, MI

Mother: Sherry Johnston, 51, Non-Profit Administrator from Knoxville, TN
Daughter: Ashley Johnston, 27, Manager and Esthetician from Knoxville, TN

Wife: Melissa Morgan, 39, Attorney from Aspermont, TX
Husband: Lance Morgan, 38, Rancher from Aspermont, TX

Cousin: Sam Poueu, 24, Youth Football Coach and Security Guard from Rohnert Park, CA
Cousin: Koli Palu, 29, Football Coach and Head of Security from Rohnert Park, CA

Mother: Maria Ventrella, 51, Corporate Travel Agent from Chicago, IL
Son: Michael Ventrella, 30, DJ from Chicago, IL

Passepartout

July 4th Fireworks
Reaction score
My mom, brother and his sister, my sister and her husband love that show. Just can't get into that show. Despite seeing the contestants lose weight!

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I've never watched this show, so I don't know what season they're in, but this finale episode on right now is pretty cool. These are some astonishing accomplishments!

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never watched this show, so I don't know what season they're in, but this finale episode on right now is pretty cool. These are some astonishing accomplishments!

Holy cow !!!

From 260 to 105 at age 24.

Almost unrecognizable.

Just amazing.

Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Frederickson Goes from Size 20 to Size 0/2: See the Shocking Pictures

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/big...rickson-goes-size-20-135000543-us-weekly.html

You must be registered for see images attach

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Holy cow !!!

Almost unrecognizable.

Just amazing.

Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Frederickson Goes from Size 20 to Size 0/2: See the Shocking Pictures

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/big...rickson-goes-size-20-135000543-us-weekly.html

A little too amazing. She may have gone too far in the other direction on the unhealthy scale. I don't know what's going on inside her body, and she may be healthy, but I hope now that she won she will put on a few more pounds. It looks like she lost some muscle mass since the last taped show where she was a size 6.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Holy cow !!!

Almost unrecognizable.

Just amazing.

Bleh. She looks like a slight breeze would break her in half.

I didn't watch it this season but I did catch the end. Bob and Jillian looked mortified. Not happy.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bleh. She looks like a slight breeze would break her in half.

I didn't watch it this season but I did catch the end. Bob and Jillian looked mortified. Not happy.

Agree. Their looks were mistaken by some as shock at the weight loss result. It was more about how thin she looked. She went from overweight to underweight. She needs to add some pounds now and fill in some.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I missed the end. I thought Tumi was going to win...she looked fantastic.

Rachel doesn't look healthy. :( That's probably a risk the program developers took by offering a large financial reward to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A little too amazing. She may have gone too far in the other direction on the unhealthy scale. I don't know what's going on inside her body, and she may be healthy, but I hope now that she won she will put on a few more pounds. It looks like she lost some muscle mass since the last taped show where she was a size 6.

They usually do. They go to extremes losing the weight to win but after the winners usually go to a healthier weight. That said, watched this show until about season 6 or so and it got too ridiculous. The episode where they screwed Rulon Gardner which turned my attitude of the show. The circumstances, the contestants had a pop challenge which was to pull NASCAR stock cars around a track. To add an extra challenge they brought back Tara Costa from season 7 who was a beast at these challenges winning a still standing record of 13. Here is where the screw job comes in. If you've ever been to a race track you know that they are graded some as high as 20%.

Well, Rulon was at the top of the track at it's highest grade and they put Tara down on the apron which has a 0° grade. Well, Tara still barely won and they made a big deal of it but the deck was stacked against Rulon and he lost by mere inches but that was the last season I watched.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They usually do. They go to extremes losing the weight to win but after the winners usually go to a healthier weight. That said, watched this show until about season 6 or so and it got too ridiculous. The episode where they screwed Rulon Gardner which turned my attitude of the show. The circumstances, the contestants had a pop challenge which was to pull NASCAR stock cars around a track. To add an extra challenge they brought back Tara Costa from season 7 who was a beast at these challenges winning a still standing record of 13. Here is where the screw job comes in. If you've ever been to a race track you know that they are graded some as high as 20%.

Well, Rulon was at the top of the track at it's highest grade and they put Tara down on the apron which has a 0° grade. Well, Tara still barely won and they made a big deal of it but the deck was stacked against Rulon and he lost by mere inches but that was the last season I watched.

I agree and to add to that, the drama they tried to install later in the series took away from what the series was intended to do. I understand rating were starting to suffer a bit, but there had to be a better way to spice it up. Now it is a MTV reality show that also has weight loss in it. This would have been Snookie's dream job.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The 22 Biggest Loser hopefuls competing for the $250,000 prize are:

Mother: Patti Anderson, 55, Business owner from Lafayette, CA
Daughter: Stephanie Anderson, 29, Radio sales executive from West Hollywood, CA

Mother: Cherita Andrews, 50, Homemaker from Houston, TX
Daughter: Vicky Andrews, 22, Student from Houston, TX

Mother: Miggy Cancel, 48, Chef from Pemberton, NJ
Daughter: Migdalia Sebren, 28, Homemaker from Sanford, NC

Brother: James Crutchfield, 30, Human Resources Director from Orlando, FL
Brother: John Crutchfield, 30, Senior Marketing Manager from Orlando, FL

Mother: Cheryl George, 50, Store Owner from Ardmore, OK
Son: Daris George, 25, Salesman and Deliveryman from Ardmore, OK

Father: O'Neal Hampton, Jr., 51, U.S. Postal Service Station Manager from Minneapolis, MN
Daughter: SunShine Hampton, 24, Restaurant Server from Minneapolis, MN

Father: Darrell Hough, 46, Press Operator and Mechanic from Ann Arbor, MI
Daughter: Andrea Hough, 24, Executive Assistant from Ann Arbor, MI

Mother: Sherry Johnston, 51, Non-Profit Administrator from Knoxville, TN
Daughter: Ashley Johnston, 27, Manager and Esthetician from Knoxville, TN

Wife: Melissa Morgan, 39, Attorney from Aspermont, TX
Husband: Lance Morgan, 38, Rancher from Aspermont, TX

Cousin: Sam Poueu, 24, Youth Football Coach and Security Guard from Rohnert Park, CA
Cousin: Koli Palu, 29, Football Coach and Head of Security from Rohnert Park, CA

Mother: Maria Ventrella, 51, Corporate Travel Agent from Chicago, IL
Son: Michael Ventrella, 30, DJ from Chicago, IL

Holy crap I just realized that this was a 2010 post and I did watch this season. Michael Ventrella eventually won and he was something like 500lbs at the start. Ashley Johnson and Koli Poueu became a couple as did his brother Sam and Stephanie Anderson.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison