The All NFL Team of Lowlifes - Worst Human Beings to Ever Don a Uniform

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Help me list the biggest jerks, criminals, and/or down right evil players of all time at each position.

QB -
RB1 - O J Simpson, Bills (Honorable Mention - Dave Meggett, Giants)
RB2 - Lawrence Phillips, Rams
WR1 - Rae Carruth, Panthers
WR2 - Henry Ruggs III, Raiders
WR3 - Tommy Kane, Seahawks
TE - Aaron Hernandez, Patriots
LT - Gerald Perry, Raiders
LG -
C -
RG -
RT -

LDE - Robert Rozier, Cardinals
LDT -
RDT - Jim Dunaway, Bills
RDE -
OLB -
ILB - Ray Lewis, Ravens
OLB - Lawrence Taylor, Giants
CB - Darren Sharper, Packers
CB - Darryl Henley, Rams
SS -
FS -

Head Coach - Matt Patricia, Lions
GM -

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carruth was a WR

Farvre at QB. Who steals from the welfare system? And for the penis pictures!

Skelton as the Backup. Who doesn't pay child support?

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Carruth was a WR

Farvre at QB. Who steals from the welfare system? And for the penis pictures!

Skelton as the Backup. Who doesn't pay child support?
Carruth, I knew that. Don't know why I put him at QB.

Has Favre been convicted and imprisoned?

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
They both beat the living hell out of women. It's right there with rape.
I don't disagree, but we wouldn't have enough room on this board to list all the NFL players who have beat, mistreated, or hurt women in their lifetime.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
QB- Michael Vick DOGS
C- Barret Robbins drugs, attempted murder
DE- Leonard Little drunk driving killed a family

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
QB- Michael Vick DOGS
C- Barret Robbins drugs, attempted murder
DE- Leonard Little drunk driving killed a family
Read this about Little's life, especially since the accident that killed a woman while on his way home from a bar.

I will wait and see about these 3. I suspect there are a lot sleazier out there for us to list at those positions. We'll see who others come up with.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All these players have one thing in common. Brown colored brain slices after death. If they are even tested.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bill Romanowski. He played dirty and he spit on JJ Stoke. Can't imagine anything lower someone can do on the field

Don't forget the loads of cocaine he was on while playing.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Need to make room on your list for Randall Woodfield

He was a WR for the GB Packers

American serial killer, serial rapist, kidnapper, robber and burglar who was dubbed the I-5 Killer or the I-5 Bandit by the media due to the crimes he committed along the Interstate 5 corridor running through Washington, Oregon, and California. Before his capture, Woodfield was suspected of multiple sexual assaults and murders. Though convicted in only one murder, he has been linked to a total of eighteen, and is suspected of having killed up to 44 people.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
He was a WR for the GB Packers

American serial killer, serial rapist, kidnapper, robber and burglar who was dubbed the I-5 Killer or the I-5 Bandit by the media due to the crimes he committed along the Interstate 5 corridor running through Washington, Oregon, and California. Before his capture, Woodfield was suspected of multiple sexual assaults and murders. Though convicted in only one murder, he has been linked to a total of eighteen, and is suspected of having killed up to 44 people.
I read his story. What a mad man. I would use him but he never really made the team from what I read. He was cut before actually making the team I think. I am surprised he didn't kill all the coaches. Something went really wrong in his head. I mean we all get the desire to rape and kill a woman or two occasionally, but 44 is way beyond imaginable.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Joseph randle. He was a spare running back for the cowboys. He backed up demarco Murray in 2014 when Murray had his best season as a pro. Randle was a unknown at the time and a relatively good backup. After that season when Murray left for the eagles, Randle said Murray left too much meat on the bone in spite of Murray having over 1500 yards if I recall. Around that same time randle was charged for stealing underwear. Of corse that wasn’t enough for Jerry to give up on his knucklehead backup rb. Jerry doubled down and tried to replace Murray with randle and randle of corse was not very good as a starter in 2015. He was arrested for disorderly conduct and fighting during the 2015 nfl season if I recall. Finally The cowboys released him mid season, most likely because Jason Garrett probably had to beg Jerry to do it. A few years later randle was arrested for rape. Of corse Dallas had Greg hardy on that same team with randle in 2015. The cowboys were 4-12 that year going all in with violent criminals. I think that was the year that Jerry really lost his marbles for 20th time since firing Jimmy Johnson.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Help me list the biggest jerks, criminals, and/or down right evil players of all time at each position.

QB -
RB1 - O J Simpson, Bills (Honorable Mention - Dave Meggett, Giants)
RB2 - Lawrence Phillips, Rams
WR1 - Rae Carruth, Panthers
WR2 - Henry Ruggs III, Raiders
WR3 - Tommy Kane, Seahawks
TE - Aaron Hernandez, Patriots
LT - Gerald Perry, Raiders
LG -
C -
RG -
RT -

LDE - Robert Rozier, Cardinals
LDT -
RDT - Jim Dunaway, Bills
RDE -
OLB -
ILB - Ray Lewis, Ravens
OLB - Lawrence Taylor, Giants
CB - Darren Sharper, Packers
CB - Darryl Henley, Rams
SS -
FS -

Head Coach - Matt Patricia, Lions
GM -
GM- Jerry Jones. It one thing to be a terrible GM that would have been fired 15 times by now if he weren’t the owner as well. But he has given too many opportunities to players who were bad guys. Jerry also has been a distraction to his own team brining unnecessary attention through his own words(when you can actually understand them) and through his actions. He fathered a child with another woman aside from his wife, ok not a big deal I guess to some, but I think he paid hush money to keep it a secret.

Owner-Dan Snyder, I still don’t know what all he has done, but it must be bad when the nfl is trying to force him out and are using Jerry as a mediator.

Commissioner-Roger Goodell, IMO it’s clear that he lies and covers things up and then makes whatever changes necessary only to protect the shield and not protect the nfl players and community.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joseph randle. He was a spare running back for the cowboys. He backed up demarco Murray in 2014 when Murray had his best season as a pro. Randle was an unknown at the time and a relatively good backup. After that season when Murray left for the eagles, Randle said Murray left too much meat on the bone in spite of Murray having over 1500 yards if I recall. Around that same time randle was charged for stealing underwear. Of corse that wasn’t enough for Jerry to give up on his knucklehead backup rb. Jerry doubled down and tried to replace Murray with randle and randle of corse was not very good as a starter in 2015. He was arrested for disorderly conduct and fighting during the 2015 nfl season if I recall. Finally The cowboys released him mid season, most likely because Jason Garrett probably had to beg Jerry to do it. A few years later randle was arrested for rape. Of corse Dallas had Greg hardy on that same team with randle in 2015. The cowboys were 4-12 that year going all in with violent criminals. I think that was the year that Jerry really lost his marbles for 20th time since firing Jimmy Johnson.
*course