The 2024-25 NFL league year

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I love it when people disagree and don't say why. Thanks for adding! @RON_IN_OC @Mulli @kerouac9

It's a real bad idea to pay a WR $45 million.
You've been such a pleasant chat lately -- why would anyone even engage? But I guess I'll take the bait.

I'd pay Justin Jefferson $33 million a year. Tyreek Hill didn't have a cap number above $12.8 million until this season. His 2026 cap number ($56.3 million) is imaginary and he won't see a dime of his $43.9 million non guaranteed base salary.

That's technically QB money -- it's about the same APY as Baker Mayfield. But everything else is just negotiation.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You've been such a pleasant chat lately -- why would anyone even engage? But I guess I'll take the bait.

I'd pay Justin Jefferson $33 million a year. Tyreek Hill didn't have a cap number above $12.8 million until this season. His 2026 cap number ($56.3 million) is imaginary and he won't see a dime of his $43.9 million non guaranteed base salary.

That's technically QB money -- it's about the same APY as Baker Mayfield. But everything else is just negotiation.
That's not what the rumor is and isn't what I'm saying. The rumor is he wants above that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard