The 2023-24 league year

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I bet the Jets have been working with Keim on the DL. He knows a thing or two about burner phones and leaking information.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
A true American Love Story. How anyone is annoyed by this is beyond me.
I don't care one way or another about it. When it takes over commentary on a football game--like, when they constantly talk about that rather than game-related stuff--I would get annoyed. I don't know if that's happening, as I haven't watched/paid attention, but if the SB is all "love story love story" it will be annoying and the game will go on mute.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don't care one way or another about it. When it takes over commentary on a football game--like, when they constantly talk about that rather than game-related stuff--I would get annoyed. I don't know if that's happening, as I haven't watched/paid attention, but if the SB is all "love story love story" it will be annoying and the game will go on mute.
The NYT did a study and I believe Taylor's been shown on screen a total of 2 minutes and 15 seconds across all three KC playoff games.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
32 seconds of a 3.5 hour broadcast (AFC Championship) is not taking over...lol

The average Taylor Swift coverage was 26 seconds per game, but she's living in people's heads 24/7 rent free.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

The average Taylor Swift coverage was 26 seconds per game, but she's living in people's heads 24/7 rent free.
That poo cracks me up.
You know the only reason seeing her at games irritates me?
Punk ass kelce is hitting it and I ain't

On the flip side ...spending time with Mahomes ol'lady and weird ass brother is probably going to add some interesting lyrics in her "me and Travis broke up" album

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

That's why I said I WOULD get annoyed and that I HAVEN'T watched the games. It was a hypothetical, bro. Relax.