The 2023-24 league year

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner vs. Packers in the playoffs was like 50 of 54. So this statement is dead wrong. He is probably correct on regular season, but he doesn't say regular season.
Warner was 29 of 33 for 379 yards and 5 TDs. Most beautiful awesome performance I've ever seen, and I got to see it in person! In fact I think that's the game at which my profile pic was taken. But, not even close to 45 attempts.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

They don't need to tank. They are the tank.

But yes there are 100% drafting a QB. That whole staff is done. I would be amazed if they don't clear house and install an offensive HC with a new rookie QB.

Poles might be gone too, bring Cunningham up from Assistant. He's been awful although it's still early days. Drafting Fields. The trade for Claypool. Even his trade back with the Panthers was weak.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Knowing what that organization has historically done with top end quarterback talent and the complete dysfunction of the current front office and coaching staff, if the Bears tank for Caleb Williams his dad is going to demand he be traded to the Arizona cardinals.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Knowing what that organization has historically done with top end quarterback talent and the complete dysfunction of the current front office and coaching staff, if the Bears tank for Caleb Williams his dad is going to demand he betrayed to the Arizona cardinals.

Bears gonna draft Caleb and make Kliff his HC :biglaugh:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Warner was 29 of 33 for 379 yards and 5 TDs. Most beautiful awesome performance I've ever seen, and I got to see it in person! In fact I think that's the game at which my profile pic was taken. But, not even close to 45 attempts.
I was there with the wife as well. Plusy nephew and a friend in mine from here in Wisconsin. What a great memory that game gave us.