The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Man Kleber is killing us 2 blocks and changed another one took away 3 layups
I still don’t understand for the life of me while I every big man the warriors have brought in the last several years put the ball on the floor before going up catch it high and go up!

As much as Looney has risen to the occasion in this series it’s still a flaw in his fundamentals…always allows the defense to catch up.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I swear the Warriors give up the last second three to end every first quarter and every series this year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still don’t understand for the life of me while I every big man the warriors have brought in the last several years put the ball on the floor before going up catch it high and go up!

As much as Looney has risen to the occasion in this series it’s still a flaw in his fundamentals…always allows the defense to catch up.

Excuse but he was a guard growing up he grew like 8 inches one summer in HS he'd always been a guard before then. That's why the compared him to Durant, which still cracks me up

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When are the Warriors going to realize they ALWAYS have a guy in both corners? Luka's no looks are great but it's in part because he knows someone is always there when he drives.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s beyond pathetic that this Mavs team just annihilated the Suns in a backdoor Gentlemen’s Sweep.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad Van Gundy called him out Luka flopped on the drive didn't get back and then Steph blocked him from behind doesn't run back. Great offensive player but his teammates must hate when he does that stuff.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the bay area twitter guy I follow said that Iggy thinks Moody is going to be a really good player. of course Iggy also thinks Kuminga will be an all star and that Wiseman is going to be a monster so he may be a bit biased (-:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the warriors knew how to defend the corners they’d be up 30 points.

Dinwiddie killed it from the corner and the unpronouncable French guy

Klay finally had a good first half and Poole looks better. They did a great job of targeting Luka the reason he looked tired was they were making him play defense the whole half

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard