The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mavs bench player in white again standing right on the court. Ridiculous.

I have to think they've decided it's worth paying the fines to bother the opposing team

There was one play where Kidd was on the court too it's less of a problem now because it's their basket but when they switch buckets it's a problem

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have to think they've decided it's worth paying the fines to bother the opposing team

There was one play where Kidd was on the court too it's less of a problem now because it's their basket but when they switch buckets it's a problem

He's not playing and he's not even active. Just weak.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I go and complement them on their smart controlled start and then Steph and Poole pissing around the last three minutes of the first.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Jason kids been known to do some bush league stuff as a manager:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Porter can't tell which foot but down he goes again. JTA coming in scares me.

Poole is completely lost tonight 2 fouls already and he was the one that didn't play zone on that last possession then got beaten by Brunson which led to the ball rotation open 3 eventually by Brunson.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whichever team makes some 3's is going to make a run. Dallas is 4-16 and GSW 2-13 so far

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ridiculous the ref blows the over and back call then T's up Draymond and then calls another foul on him all because the ref missed the call

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Screw you, Mark Davis! in what world is that over and back my God how blind can you be!!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Not to mention what led that was Draymond Green getting shoved right in front of Mark Davis.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to mention what led that was Draymond Green getting shoved right in front of Mark Davis.

I was ok with the Mavs player knocking the ball out Green's hands he's not supposed to be holding the ball that long. But IMO 99% of T's in the NBA are the result of a missed call by the ref

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
figures Reggie would defend that foul call on Luka for knocking the hand away Reggie did that all the time but he'd slap the hand off his hip

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6 points in 7 minutes of 2nd.
And then 10 in 2 minutes

I have to say I don't know why the Warriors don't just attack Luka everytime down on defense he only plays defense for a few seconds, that dunk by Draymond he just stepped aside

That's a pulldown on Luka btw they didn't call it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to laugh at Draymond saying you can't see that when Luka pulled down Looney, that's a move Draymond has been caught doing several times in his career.

Such a good start and then dead in the water for most of the rest of the half.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson