The 2006 Winter Olympics

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else as apathetic as I am about the Olympics, or is everyone serious when they drool over the prospect of watching gravity in action in events like skiing and bobsledding?

I hate the amout of airwaves the Olympics get because I think they are monumentally boring.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
I love the Olympics...

As do I. Every single event possible if there is an American involved in it. I even will watch curling if its one.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like the Olympics. Glad they are only once every four years though. Same thing with World Cup.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
I love the Olympics...

Me too. Especially the Winter Games.

I went in 2002 and would love to go again this year...maybe I'll find a last minute deal posted in the new Travel forum. :thumbup:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
krepitch said:
Me too. Especially the Winter Games.

I went in 2002 and would love to go again this year...maybe I'll find a last minute deal posted in the new Travel forum. :thumbup:

Hopefully you can find a good deal on short notice.......

AZZenny

Reaction score
LOVE the Winter Olympics, better than the Summer games. Learned to love Curling!! Since I don't enjoy being freezing cold, I'm delighted it's on a lot of TV. Watched in Canada 8 yrs ago, where they broadcast even more of it, and not so much the taped summaries and tedious personal stories, and much less ghastly announcers -- just the sports Ma'am, nothing but the sports. It was great!