Team staying

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
now the real fun starts - haven't seen too much of the ruling, but that article makes it sound like he took a big step without saying much

let's see what kind of offer they can put together to keep the team in the desert and what kind of product they will put forward

i'm glad that this blatant end-around didn't go through - I could care less how much moyes would set to recoup

he did a terrible job with the team, pretty much used the team as a vehicle to help prop up his other failing ventures and got into bed with elman who really only wanted westgate developed and was looking to unload his hockey interests as soon as he could (how this guy skates through criticism on this is beyond me)

lower the overhead costs, if gretzky stays he needs to put some skin in the game and pick up his golf clubs and run some camps

they need to market to the kid market and put a plan together

great news today, but a lot that still needs to be figured out

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Im not a huge hockey fan, but this was the right ruling, although this seems to be temporary. The Blackberry CEO has pursued three NHL teams so far, so I wouldn't be surprised if he finds another team to buy before the end of next season.

Now, the yotes need to put a good product on the ice and bring us another white out.

Hazzard29

Registered
Reaction score
Great news. If Im understanding this correctly, the team could still move after the 2009/2010 season if a local buyer isnt found by the NHL, right?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard