Super Bowl LVI: Bengals vs Rams (Game Day Thread)

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Pathetic.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
perspective is everything. see my pictures above that accurately depict the space in which those fans are in relation to the rest of their surroundings.

even 710, the Rams radio station has been commenting on how pathetic the turnout has been.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haters feel free to scroll through to see that no one showed up.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The one deep crowd along the barrier was so intense!

You guys don't seem to understand what you are posting is actually bad for what you are arguing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna no look my way back to my own board now. Cheers!
See ya'll next season.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Okay... I never realized that’s what happened on that play.

That’s a sick pass at a crucial spot in the game.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm watching the uncut youtube vid right now. Looks like a real nice turnout to me in the streets. Of course its not Lakers/Dodgers'esque.
Bro we aren't criticizing Rams fans.

We're making fun of how crappy LA fans are. The Rams just won a damn championship and could only muster maybe 20,000 fans. That's pretty pitiful.

The Rams deserve better.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just sick of LA, uneven playing fields and salary spending. Blecch.
Lazy bandwagoners being handed 12 championships since 2000.

Looked it up for the major sports:
Since 2000:

LA/Anaheim 12 titles
Boston 12 titles
Chicago 5 titles
Pittsburgh 5 titles
Tampa 5 titles
SF/Oak 5 titles
St Louis 4 titles
Miami 4 titles
San Antonio 4 titles
New York 4 titles
Detroit 3 titles
DC 2 titles
NJ 2 titles
Philadelphia 2 titles
KC 2 titles
Baltimore 2 titles
Denver 2 titles
Carolina, Dallas, Toronto, Houston, Phoenix, Atlanta, New Orleans, Indianapolis, Seattle, Green Bay, and Milawukee 1 title each

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bro we aren't criticizing Rams fans.

We're making fun of how crappy LA fans are. The Rams just won a damn championship and could only muster maybe 20,000 fans. That's pretty pitiful.

The Rams deserve better.
I didn’t even realize the party didn’t go into the Coliseum... that the stage and “crowd” was just on the grass in front of it.

Makes sense... that crowd inside the stadium would have looked even more pathetic than it already did.

And... again, not saying Rams fans are “bad”. There just aren’t that many of them in LA. People here just don’t really care about either NFL team here. They care about the Rams more than the Chargers, but the Chargers really don’t even exist here for all practical purposes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I didn’t even realize the party didn’t go into the Coliseum... that the stage and “crowd” was just on the grass in front of it.

Makes sense... that crowd inside the stadium would have looked even more pathetic than it already did.

And... again, not saying Rams fans are “bad”. There just aren’t that many of them in LA. People here just don’t really care about either NFL team here. They care about the Rams more than the Chargers, but the Chargers really don’t even exist here for all practical purposes.
I'm actually shocked more than anything else, and I actually feel sorry for the Rams. They have to realize the turnout was pretty sad...like NHL team in a non-hockey town sad.

What's funny is that I've actually met more Chargers fans than Rams fans. I know one Rams fan and he actually just moved away. I've known five or six Chargers fans.

Someone mentioned it either in another thread or maybe this one: Sofi looks nice but man it wasn't even close to the experience of State Farm. For the Rams-Cardinals game, it got really hot where I was sitting. The food was college stadium bad. And the crowd was pretty apathetic. I think it's going to take the Rams a long time to make this place a home.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I would bet it LA announced a Super Bowl victory parade for the Las Vegas Raiders probably 20 times more would show up.

The NFL should have never let the Rams come back. If they cared about the fans, it should have been the Raiders only.
If they ever cared bout the NFL, they would have stripped Al Davis of ownership when he invaded LA in the first place against league wishes. If you want to go all revisionist about this, go a little earlier than 1994/

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard