Super Bowl LIX (59)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Returning to New Orleans for the 11th time.

They have hosted the most Super Bowls of any city.

Here's what next year's logo looks like:

You must be registered for see images attach

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray sends a 32 yard pass to Marvin Harrison Jr with 1:24 on the clock to lead the Arizona Cardinals to a 24-20 win over the 2-time defending Champion KC Chiefs in Super Bowl LIX in New Orleans

KC tried to rally, but Bralen Trice, taken with the Cardinals 2nd 1st Round pick, strip sacks Mahomes with 25 seconds left on the clock, fumble recovered by Dennis Gardeck

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We were in New Orleans last summer for my daughter's nationals gymnastics meet (she won). Cool town. Would recommend going out for a swamp boat/fan boat tour (especially now that salt water is flooding in and killing a lot of the native plant life. Also, New Orleans City Park is an absolute gem no one had told me about. There's even a less-trafficked Cafe Du Monde there.

I wish we'd done a plantation tour, but IIRC it was expensive and a day that we didn't want to take. Would I rather have done that than the WWII museum? I dunno.

Anyway, if you wanna go to hell you should take a trip to the Sodom and Gomorrah on the Mississip! New Orleans!

KC +1.5.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
they kinda screwed the pooch with that logo..I mean damn...thats just ugly

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We were in New Orleans last summer for my daughter's nationals gymnastics meet (she won). Cool town. Would recommend going out for a swamp boat/fan boat tour (especially now that salt water is flooding in and killing a lot of the native plant life. Also, New Orleans City Park is an absolute gem no one had told me about. There's even a less-trafficked Cafe Du Monde there.

I wish we'd done a plantation tour, but IIRC it was expensive and a day that we didn't want to take. Would I rather have done that than the WWII museum? I dunno.

Anyway, if you wanna go to hell you should take a trip to the Sodom and Gomorrah on the Mississip! New Orleans!

KC +1.5.
dude...you didnt take the voodoo tour at dusk?? visit the cemetary?? you missed out man

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
dude...you didnt take the voodoo tour at dusk?? visit the cemetary?? you missed out man
Didn't do a voodoo tour; went to a voodoo museum in the French Quarter and that was a total hustle. I think we wanted to do a ghost tour but we couldn't get our act together -- it was so hot (this was June) that at the end of the day we were exhausted.

We did go to the Garden District twice and that was extremely beautiful and cool. We wandered into the cemetery across from the Commander's Palace. That was neat.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Didn't do a voodoo tour; went to a voodoo museum in the French Quarter and that was a total hustle. I think we wanted to do a ghost tour but we couldn't get our act together -- it was so hot (this was June) that at the end of the day we were exhausted.

We did go to the Garden District twice and that was extremely beautiful and cool. We wandered into the cemetery across from the Commander's Palace. That was neat.
lol yeah... they got those cheesy voodoo shops all over around the quarter... but hey, you can get a legit voodoo doll for 15 bucks!
that big cemetary though...hell dude, that place is creepy as fudge around 1 am when its foggy. My ol'lady was teasing me for being a wuss when I made her cross the street. I told her, "hey, Ill protect you from anything man or beast. But if whatever is moving around in that fog in there comes out...I just want you to have a head start...because your on your own baby"

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a sweeper and I plan on entering a lot of Super Bowl sweepstakes/contests this year. We have friends who live in Lockport, LA so it would be cool to go to the game and also see our friends. Or worst case, wait to see who is in the game and possibly sell the tickets. We usually go to San Diego to watch the game at our friends' house. Stayed at a great Airbnb in Chula Vista this year.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
they kinda screwed the pooch with that logo..I mean damn...thats just ugly
Oaken, I actually think it's better than the generic dreck they've been tossing out for some years now since they moved away from the fancy patches (which I loved!) This at least shows some level of thought into it.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Returning to New Orleans for the 11th time.

They have hosted the most Super Bowls of any city.

Here's what next year's logo looks like:

You must be registered for see images attach
Something tells me this will change before the season starts. Goodell and his minions are like kids with ADD.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard