Suns updates and discussion for the 2022-23 season

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I keep hearing people talk about Kyrie maybe joining Durant next season. How possible is this?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing people talk about Kyrie maybe joining Durant next season. How possible is this?

Minimal. I don't think he'd sign here for the minimum and I can't see the Mavericks facilitating a sign and trade to get him here either. Of course Kyrie is crazy so there's always the off chance he'd take a minimum deal but I'd put it at less than 1% possibility because the Lakers will offer him more money and he's buddies with LeBron.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Minimal. I don't think he'd sign here for the minimum and I can't see the Mavericks facilitating a sign and trade to get him here either. Of course Kyrie is crazy so there's always the off chance he'd take a minimum deal but I'd put it at less than 1% possibility because the Lakers will offer him more money and he's buddies with LeBron.

so only way we can get him is vet minimum? We can’t offer him more than that?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so only way we can get him is vet minimum? We can’t offer him more than that?

Tax payer MLE but that's like 6-7 million. I highly doubt the organization has an interest in bringing in him considering the owner is Jewish and Kyrie has made anti-Semitic remarks recently and deleted his apology for those after being dealt out of Brooklyn. Stranger things have happened but I don't see it happening.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tax payer MLE but that's like 6-7 million. I highly doubt the organization has an interest in bringing in him considering the owner is Jewish and Kyrie has made anti-Semitic remarks recently and deleted his apology for those after being dealt out of Brooklyn. Stranger things have happened but I don't see it happening.
Eh… Cuban’s Jewish and he brought him in. I wouldn’t for both that reason and him being a cancer, but others in Ishhiba’s position have already held their nose at Kyrie’s anti-semitism.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I highly doubt the organization has an interest in bringing in him considering the owner is Jewish and Kyrie has made anti-Semitic remarks

But weren’t we trying to trade for him? Or was that still in the middle of changing ownership.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But weren’t we trying to trade for him? Or was that still in the middle of changing ownership.

I remember CP3 being part of the Suns package and it didn't make much sense overall. It was pre-Ishbia by a few days but the KD news broke shortly after and I don't remember if any Suns insider confirmed the legitimacy.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns have hired Gerald Madkins as Vice-President of Personnel Evaluation/Assistant General Manager.

I hope this guy is good. Really don't know a lot about him. I like the scouting background.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns have hired Gerald Madkins as Vice-President of Personnel Evaluation/Assistant General Manager.

I hope this guy is good. Really don't know a lot about him. I like the scouting background.

That role with NO and NY, doesn’t sound reassuring lol

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Odd that only the Knicks and Hornets get mentioned.

He’s been high up in the front offices of several organizations.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score

Russ will love it... former UCLA guy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose