Suns updates and discussion for the 2021-22 season

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey Ronin... I'm going to have to ask you to abstain from posting any more links/newsowrthy tidbits at this point because any time you do, I'm assuming it's CP3 info!

so unless it's CP3 stuff, you're banned by Cheese herein. :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me, it's likely top of the list of things that could derail our season.
yeah. Losing him or Book and this sucker’s done. I think we could still do a little damage on the playoff sans Book... win a first round and put up a good fight against a second round opponent (maybe even win if we held on to the 1 and played say... the Mavs in round 2), but a CP3-less team could lose in the first round depending on matchup.

Starting to hope no news is good news. Well, not really, but trying to!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just awoke from a nap, in it I had an absurd dream that the Suns were playing, we didn't know CP3's status still, late in the game he shows up, shirtless, arm in a cast pinned to his body, but in great spirits, a confusing scene, he also had what seemed to be an insurance adjuster in tow, she was walking around the court, during live action, writing things on a clip board and inevitably she got in everyone's way, costing the Suns several plays.

It was a really stupid dream.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just awoke from a nap, in it I had an absurd dream that the Suns were playing, we didn't know CP3's status still, late in the game he shows up, shirtless, arm in a cast pinned to his body, but in great spirits, a confusing scene, he also had what seemed to be an insurance adjuster in tow, she was walking around the court, during live action, writing things on a clip board and inevitably she got in everyone's way, costing the Suns several plays.

It was a really stupid dream.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After searching every source thinkable, I don't think any information has been released publicly about the injury to Chris Paul's hand.

Maybe someone will ask him about it at the All-Star event.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
After searching every source thinkable, I don't think any information has been released publicly about the injury to Chris Paul's hand.

Maybe someone will ask him about it at the All-Star event.

Another confirmation that there are no actual suns insiders.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I know more than Flex in Jersey, but I can't say now. Stay tuned for BIG CP3 news! I will be breaking it soon!!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know more than Flex in Jersey, but I can't say now. Stay tuned for BIG CP3 news! I will be breaking it soon!!

You may need a new handle to show your status. :)

I just checked. The last tweet from Flex From Jersey was on February 12th.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah. Losing him or Book and this sucker’s done. I think we could still do a little damage on the playoff sans Book... win a first round and put up a good fight against a second round opponent (maybe even win if we held on to the 1 and played say... the Mavs in round 2), but a CP3-less team could lose in the first round depending on matchup.

Starting to hope no news is good news. Well, not really, but trying to!
Unless one of our other guards steps up and demands serious defensive attention, I don't believe we can afford to lose either CP3 or Devin for any length of time. I don't even think we can win the first round if our opponent gets an opportunity to game plan for no Booker (or no CP3).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not even worried about CP3, now I’m just annoyed. The injury happen Wednesday, the MRI was yesterday. They know people are waiting for an update.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not even worried about CP3, now I’m just annoyed. The injury happen Wednesday, the MRI was yesterday. They know people are waiting for an update.
This has to be on purpose. No way they don't know what is going on. If CP3 is in Cleveland already he is not waiting on results either. I bet they know the media is just chomping at the bit and they are waiting for him to be asked on National TV during the All-Star weekend events.

I agree. This is beyond annoying.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has to be on purpose. No way they don't know what is going on. If CP3 is in Cleveland already he is not waiting on results either. I bet they know the media is just chomping at the bit and they are waiting for him to be asked on National TV during the All-Star weekend events.

I agree. This is beyond annoying.

It could be Chris Paul does not want the results public and rightly so if the injury will linger throughout the season and playoffs.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another thought that passed through my mind, if the injury is not serious but needs to be surgically repaired, Paul could wait until after the All-Star game to get it done. Of course he would want to be back before the playoffs.

Getting Monty to coach the All-Star game has been a goal of the team.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another thought that passed through my mind, if the injury is not serious but needs to be surgically repaired, Paul could wait until after the All-Star game to get it done. Of course he would want to be back before the playoffs.

Getting Monty to coach the All-Star game has been a goal of the team.
Monty is already coach. That was nice goal but the main goal is to win the championship - nothing else matters

Unless they’re waiting on swelling to go down if CP three needed surgery he would have it by now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn