ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can keep busting you up all day

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Seriously, if you want to be arrogant or arrogant-adjacent you simply must watch the games with a modicum of BBIQ otherwise just scram and let adults discuss things like adults
Now I am a child with no Basketball IQ?

Yet you are dead serious about benching our best player, our young max superstar, and turning him in to Vinny Johnson?

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
4ptplay is like the smartest Suns fan that posts publicly

just please stop you’re embarrassing yourself

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Now I am a child with no Basketball IQ?

Yet you are dead serious about benching our best player, our young max superstar, and turning him in to Vinny Johnson?

i am dead serious about taking on the Booker is God shibboleth before it becomes the new CANT TRADE FOR PAUL WE DIDNT LOSE IN BUBBLE RUN IT BACK

ETA: Especially if Cam Johnson is playing like a borderline all star and Book is playing like water trash

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lol now you want a clip of Ayton guarding a primary ball handler initiating PnR.

lmao just stop you’re already dead

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
4ptplay is like the smartest Suns fan that posts publicly

just please stop you’re embarrassing yourself
He's a Suns fan.... posting Suns content..... With little to no context as to how it compares around the league? He follows one team, and gets followers because of it????

More mess in my opinion.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Posting Ayton is “slightly impressive” at defense should be bannable. Water is slightly wet is also an opinion.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The same Utah game we held them 12 points below their year ORTG?
Mikal looked like a superstar in that game vs. Mitchell. Booker closed the show like a star. Ayton for the 6th or 7th time in his career so far, got dominated by Gobert.

Makes sense to me.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The same Utah game we held them 12 points below their year ORTG?

And Ayton led us in DRTG?

that one???

lmao stop

Keep reading that post!

I read it. He played the least of our starters (even with no foul trouble), including the least in Q3 or Q4 (when it matters most). Had a negative +/- when he was in there -1 for the game and -7 in the 2nd half.

Look.... I respect most peoples opinions. I just disagree with yours. It seems crazy to call him a DPOY candidate at this point.

If you want we can bet on it. I'll do an avatar for the off-season if you prefer.

Ayton isn't a top-8 vote-getter in DPOY voting at the end of the season. Or my favorite would be: Over under on 1st place DPOY votes for Ayton is .0001. I'll take the under.

You let me know.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is kind of what I am saying.

Ugly
Bad
Below Average
Mediocre - replacement level
Above Average
Adequate
Slightly Impressive
Outstanding
DPOY level
Transcendant

That's my rankings from bottom to top. Ayton has varied from Adequate to Slightly Impressive for the first 6 games of the year.

But still,

He's not in the top 5 low post defenders in the game: AD, Giannis, Gobert, Adebayo, Embiid. Drummond & Whiteside are also up there. And that's before you get to the wings.

i would say AD, Gobert, Giannis, Bam are ahead of him. That’s pretty damn good company. I know you don’t really want to give him credit but his defense has been great can’t even say it hasn’t.

whiteside is all empty stats if you’ve listen to Lebatard over the years they would always complain about him chasing blocks and being lost on team defense. That’s why he’s not in Miami anymore. Same with Drummond. Both those guys can’t defend on the perimeter neither can Embiid

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
i would say AD, Gobert, Giannis, Bam are ahead of him. That’s pretty damn good company. I know you don’t really want to give him credit but his defense has been great can’t even say it hasn’t.

whiteside is all empty stats if you’ve listen to Lebatard over the years they would always complain about him chasing blocks and being lost on team defense. That’s why he’s not in Miami anymore. Same with Drummond. Both those guys can’t defend on the perimeter neither can Embiid
Hey... I'll give him credit.

Moving from downright Ugly most of the time to impressing me for 6 straight games makes me feel good!

As far as your comments for Embiid, Drummond or Whiteside...... They've all received votes for DPOY in multiple years. I actually think Ayton has more promise than all three at this point. But the at least receive votes. Whiteside and Embiid have been top 5 in voting twice at least.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey... I'll give him credit.

Moving from downright Ugly most of the time to impressing me for 6 straight games makes me feel good!

As far as your comments for Embiid, Drummond or Whiteside...... They've all received votes for DPOY in multiple years. I actually think Ayton has more promise than all three at this point. But the at least receive votes. Whiteside and Embiid have been top 5 in voting twice at least.

Ok

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
@WhyAlwaysMe

I'm not familiar with "4ptplay." Do you have a link?
It's the Suns stats twitter guy he likes and is in his posts.

I can't follow him because he spoils games in progress while I may DVR a few being on the East coast. He is a Suns-only feed.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/theIVpointplay

writes a free newsletter that’s miles better than anyone else
I used to follow him.

If you like the Suns..... are a Suns fan....... and don't mind game spoilers....... He's a fun follow.

It's like only watching Fox News...... If you stay in your one bubble..... Everything he says about the Suns starts making more sense...... so you go buy a MAGA hat.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Uh, he’s been scorned by some segments of Suns Twitter for being too critical of the Suns, specifically Ayton!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It's wonderful that you show me Bridges handling a PnR. Show me Ayton as the on-ball defender.
Why would we see that? He is a big and this team switches everything. That is where he is so good against the pick and roll because he can just switch onto the ball handler and guard him on the perimeter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard