Suns @ Thunder Sunday game thread 3-19-2023

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would hope the Suns would get assets back if they did that type of trade with Paul.

I'm with you. I don't like the idea of the Suns trading Ayton and getting older unless they get something excellent in return.

The Suns may have to start using second round picks for players and invest in scouting.

No matter what, we need to get better at scouting and drafting.

The Lakers do a lot of stupid stuff but one thing they do well is find usable players in the 2nd round... which they have to, because they constantly trade all their 1st round picks. I would not be surprised if their scouting budget also dwarfs what ours has been under Sarver.

Hopefully Ishbia invests heavily in improvement there.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Lakers do a lot of stupid stuff but one thing they do well is find usable players in the 2nd round... which they have to, because they constantly trade all their 1st round picks. I would not be surprised if their scouting budget also dwarfs what ours has been under Sarver.

Definitely. Austin Reaves wasn't even drafted and he wanted to play for the Lakers.

Ayo Dosunmu was a steal by the Bulls in the second round.

And the Heat find overlooked players all the time.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Early season nomination for the Understatement of the Year Award.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose