Suns @ Thunder Friday game thread 3-29-2024

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two more games remain on the Suns five game road trip.

They play at the Thunder on Friday and the Pelicans on Monday.

Phoenix is 43-30 after shocking the Nuggets.

The Thunder are 50-22 after losing to the Rockets in overtime.

When: Friday, 3-29-2024

Television: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN Time:

Time: 5 pm Arizona time

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Big test poff seedin gm for suns vs thunder

Want to see good gms by kd dbook nurik

My 420 suns fan stress flower will be rdy lol

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This schedule is brutal. We play:

OKC (#3)
Pelicans (#5)
T-wolves (#2)
Clips (#4)
Clips again (#4)
Kings (#8)
T-Wolves (#2)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
W

OKC (#3)
Pelicans (#5)
T-wolves (#2)
Clips (#4)
Clips again (#4)
Kings (#8)
T-Wolves (#2)
Welppers to be the best got to beat the best fingers crossed suns good suns show up for more than half rem games and no bs inj...... lol

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

OKC (#3)
Pelicans (#5)
T-wolves (#2)
Clips (#4)
Clips again (#4)
Kings (#8)
T-Wolves (#2)

No Adams - sarcasm.
No BI.
No KAT.
Clips falling.
We match up well with the Kings.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the injury report. Nurkic is QUESTIONABLE. Shai is DOUBTFUL.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No Adams - sarcasm.
No BI.
No KAT.
Clips falling.
We match up well with the Kings.
The no BI Pelicans just beat Milwaukee. Suns need to beat them both times - but probably won't.

Clips have always killed us we always seem to get peak Kawhi, Kings are certainly beatable but I don't think any game against them is a gimme - sadly I think they are pretty equivalent with the Suns.

I am very curious to see us matchup with the wolves again - I think we matchup ok with them, but it's been so long I'm really not sure.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
It already started at least 5 games ago.
all we have left remaining are playoff teams but yeah - and we still don't know who we are - do we just play the nuggets well and the spurs like crap or are we kinda close to figuring things out? these pre-offs could give us some indication but then again that hasn't been the case all season - never know how it's gonna go - will we see the phx suns or the phx shooks?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
all we have left remaining are playoff teams but yeah - and we still don't know who we are - do we just play the nuggets well and the spurs like crap or are we kinda close to figuring things out? these pre-offs could give us some indication but then again it hasn't been the case all season - never know how it's gonna go - will we see the phx suns or the phx shooks?
Well I don't know for sure either, but after 70 games lets just say the evidence strongly points to this team being a pretender.

Almost all of the teams issues have not been fixed. The bench has gotten better and the defense has gotten better, but the lack of three point shooting, the 4th quarter issues, and the turnovers are still massive issues.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Well I don't know for sure either, but after 70 games lets just say the evidence strongly points to this team being a pretender.

Almost all of the teams issues have not been fixed. The bench has gotten better and the defense has gotten better, but the lack of three point shooting, the 4th quarter issues, and the turnovers are still massive issues.
we've kinda boiled it down to 4th quarters and turnovers but there are remnants remaining - bench is functioning now - defense has shown improvement too but im not calling this team a contender

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Duane Rankin
https://twitter.com/DuaneRankin
@DuaneRankin

No scheduled shootaround, but Suns had court availability for those looking to get up shots.Eric Gordon, Drew Eubanks, Bol Bol, Thaddeus Young, Josh Okogie, Nassir Little, Saben Lee, David Roddy, Ish Wainright, Isaiah Thomas and Udoka Azubuike.At OKC tonight.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Duane Rankin
https://twitter.com/DuaneRankin
@DuaneRankin

No scheduled shootaround, but Suns had court availability for those looking to get up shots.Eric Gordon, Drew Eubanks, Bol Bol, Thaddeus Young, Josh Okogie, Nassir Little, Saben Lee, David Roddy, Ish Wainright, Isaiah Thomas and Udoka Azubuike.At OKC tonight.
IT's 10 day is up soon, no? I haven't seen any news about another 10 day (or other re-signing)

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Nurk sitting out this game would be better. Eubanks has been up and down but I think having a more athletic team helps in certain youthful matchups.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson