Suns @ Mavericks Thursday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-12-2022 - Game 6

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns need to keep driving the ball, again and again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won’t even feel great about a game 7 win. This team isn’t winning a championship.
That’s where I am. I’ll look forward to having more games to watch, but can you imagine what Holiday will do to Paul and how many posters Giannis will get from a 5 game rout?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s where I am. I’ll look forward to having more games to watch, but can you imagine what Holiday will do to Paul and how many posters Giannis will get from a 5 game rout?
Yep. I want nothing to do with the heat or bucks at this point.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Monty not making any adjustments. At all.

What do you want him to do at this point? He's made adjustments with Biyombo over McGee and Shamet instead of Payne. Both worked great in game 5. Now we're down 20 with 1 quarter to go and you want to see what, exactly, as far as adjustments?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know we have another quarter of play, but never really thought this series would go to seven. Only consolation is the home team wins the games this series.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Book’s Luka Special looks pretty dumb right now. Total no show from him tonight.

Except Doncic did exactly that on the Ayton foul. Booker can simultaneously have a bad game and point out egregious flopping at their same time

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What do you want him to do at this point? He's made adjustments with Biyombo over McGee and Shamet instead of Payne. Both worked great in game 5. Now we're down 20 with 1 quarter to go and you want to see what, exactly, as far as adjustments?
So what, just give up? Try something else.