Suns @ Mavericks Sunday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-8-2022 - Game 4

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns will play the Mavericks in game 4 on Sunday. Phoenix lead the series 2-1.

When: Sunday, May, 8, 2022

Television Coverage: ESPN

Time: 12:30 p.m. Arizona time

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torrey Craig could have been injured in game 2 against Dallas.

We will have to check his injury status tomorrow. He reportedly has a right elbow contusion.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cam Payne simply cannot be allowed to play 15 min and produce ZERO points! If it’s obvious he is off with him it’s pretty quick to tell, Holiday simply has to get some time. Monty is be stubborn with his rotation to a detriment at this point! Allowing lots of time to go by when we are doing nothing offensively is absurd as well, call a TO moron and bring in different shooter and see if anyone can get going? To just let them play themselves into a huge hole is stupidity! We score twice in a row boom TO to stop the damn MO it’s coaching 101 and Monty kills us repeatedly with his stubbornness!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok over last n awful effort fatigue from hangin with ksardashians to much? Book cp3 lol jkin

Suns perform usually.... lol well after a loss hope gm 4 same

Get next gm advantage back to the suns :)

Hope all have a fun sat

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Torrey Craig could have been injured in game 2 against Dallas.

We will have to check his injury status tomorrow. He reportedly has a right elbow contusion.

Yeah at the time I didn’t think it was dirty until the replay showed chriss purposefully moves into Craig’s legs. I’m surprised it wasn’t reviewed or some comment didn’t follow from the league.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah at the time I didn’t think it was dirty until the replay showed chriss purposefully moves into Craig’s legs. I’m surprised it wasn’t reviewed or some comment didn’t follow from the league.

I guess it could be viewed as a dirty play but Chriss didn't pull his body out from underneath Craig.

I think Chriss was going up for a shot but then thought better of it with Craig flying over the top. His immediate reaction was to check on Craig.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I guess it could be viewed as a dirty play but Chriss didn't pull his body out from underneath Craig.

I think Chriss was going up for a shot but then thought better of it with Craig flying over the top. His immediate reaction was to check on Craig.
Maybe not dirty, but if I was Steve Kerr I’d be throwing the code around.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's undecided if Torrey Craig will play in game 4.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I've seen plenty of guys intentionally commit a dirty play, then camouflage it by checking on the guy or acting like it was unintentional. That's dirty play 101.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of guys intentionally commit a dirty play, then camouflage it by checking on the guy or acting like it was unintentional. That's dirty play 101.

I didn't think it was a dirty play.

It looked like Chriss had grabbed the rebound and was going up for a shot but stopped short of doing so because Craig came over the top.

Chriss didn't try to move his body out of the way which partially helped cushion the fall.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I didn't think it was a dirty play.

It looked like Chriss had grabbed the rebound and was going up for a shot but stopped short of doing so because Craig came over the top.

Chriss didn't try to move his body out of the way which partially helped cushion the fall.
Watch it again. He actually moves under Craig when he’s up in the air. I don’t think it was dirty, but I was surprised it wasn’t reviewed.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch it again. He actually moves under Craig when he’s up in the air. I don’t think it was dirty, but I was surprised it wasn’t reviewed.

I've watched it numerous times. I thought Chriss was going to score on the other side of the rim and gave a pump fake on the play because Craig was coming hard.

The decider for me is Chriss didn't take his body out of the play and his first thought was about Craig. He could have gone ahead and tried to score but didn't.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I have to admit I’m slightly nervous about this game because losing would mean the season comes down to game 5 at home and all the pressure would be on us.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I’m slightly nervous about this game because losing would mean the season comes down to game 5 at home and all the pressure would be on us.

Let's beat Dallas on Sunday and Tuesday and then talk about what a nice series it was.

All the pressure is on Dallas on Sunday.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Ruh roh

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh you just know Scott Foster will be at the Dallas game the NBA wants to do zero favors for Phoenix!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

**** yea

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose