Suns @ Lakers Thursday Playoff game thread 6-3-2021 - Game 6

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not that it isn't true, but that documentary wasn't exactly going to show anything negative about MJ.

Not saying it would. Just saying Jordan always shook hands. The mj documentary just highlights some series where it would've been really easy for a guy to not shake hands. I'm sure lebron wouldn't. But Jordan did.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He wasn't invisible, it was clear to see him loafing about like he was lost.
Yeah.. I'd rather be a little too hard on the kid then give him free passes when he doesn't play well. I want his game to be his game and he'll come to that point where he reaches his ceiling. But, his lack of interest and focus at times is concerning from my pov..

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ok whatever. People are just irrational when it comes to DA.

Yeah, I know. Its ridiculous that people are giving him a pass because "we didn't need him". Does Saric get a pass because we didn't need him tonight?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
hard to get offensive rebounds when the shots are going in.

He wasnt “bad” they just didn’t need him. Only took 4 shots and went 3/4
Maybe bad isn’t right. I’ll go back to virtually invisible. He wasn’t impactful. As much credit as I gave him about his impact the first 5 games of the series, he was not that tonight.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did watch 2 games.. Games 2 and 3 which we didn’t win but the games I did not watch we won.
I'd take my chances with ya watching again man..lol give it go! It's fun.. I won't get on ya too bad if we lose out! ;)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker was slightly hyped.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
hard to get offensive rebounds when the shots are going in.

He wasnt “bad” they just didn’t need him. Only took 4 shots and went 3/4
We missed 36 shots. He couldn’t grab a single offensive board? 11 other guys in this game could.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Please make sure you don’t watch any of the Denver games and just take one for the team.

I don’t plan on it. Just sucks I can’t be there for the win but I am willing to make that sacrifice.. I get to go back and watch the games now.

*edit*
I should have lied and thrown in I eat a steak every game we won also to get a free steak meal.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd take my chances with ya watching again man..lol give it go! It's fun.. I won't get on ya too bad if we lose out! ;)

lol I don’t want to be that guy. As long as you guys give me scores And the play by play I am alright.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Its ridiculous that people are giving him a pass because "we didn't need him". Does Saric get a pass because we didn't need him tonight?
Right? 8pts and 3 rebs. Did he flat out suck? No. I’ll take that word back from mid game. But he wasn’t imoactful.