Suns @ Hornets Wednesday game thread 3-1-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns move on to play the Hornets on Wednesday, with the expected return of Kevin Durant.

After the loss to the Bucks, the Suns are 33-29.

Hornets are 19-43. They play the Pistons on Monday.

When: Wednesday, March 1st

Television: Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: ESPN 620 / S: KSUN

Time: 5 pm Arizona Time

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Damn I'm playing night golf on Wednesday but don't want to miss the game. Gonna have to shut off all social media and watch it after

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even as one of the biggest jockers of the KD trade, I’m going to start getting antsy/nervous if he misses more of this roadie.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sideline reporter on ESPN coverage on Friday night got my hopes up for today's game. I knew better, but I thought maybe it could happen. I'm tempering my excitement for Wednesday's game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wanting to see the right suns show up especially with the anticipation of kd debut!!!

Hope see good performances by dbook monster da and the new suns star kd :)

Hope all cards suns fans having fun week

Big Al

Veteran
Reaction score
Suns rolled the dice and Wednesday is Kevin Durant's & Suns Time forward. Looking forward to a cohesiveness of all five players on that court working together for the team success as we have a true Go To Player now. Here's to hoping he and the Suns mesh well from the very start. The anticipation is going to be so huge but Durant is a big time veteran player and his playing will bring such a lift along with the confidence he brings. He'll probably be so hyped to succeed & handling the pressure. I don't see a problem he's pretty much unstoppable. I just wonder how much time he'll actually play.

Durant, Book, CP3, Ayton along with Okogie or Craig. Positive vibes in the air for Suns and hopefully positive results. Let's focus & roll with it Suns!!! Expecting a nice win streak to begin and roll into the playoffs with some momentum and be last team standing this time!

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rat damnit bastard son of a b… this game ain’t televised nationally!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should I bring up League Pass? Nah, I won't.
Ain’t worth it at this point. We’ll be on plenty the rest of the year but it would have been awesome to watch the first game Def didn’t regret my decision to pass on it this year with the way we’ve played most of the season.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ain’t worth it at this point.
It's been worth it all year. Seen every single game this season. I wasn't referring to signing up now, I'm just saying if you didn't poo-poo it back at the beginning of the season, you wouldn't have this problem! :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been worth it all year. Seen every single game this season. I wasn't referring to signing up now, I'm just saying if you didn't poo-poo it back at the beginning of the season, you wouldn't have this problem! :)
Yeah, not for me. Even when I was back in Phoenix during the holidays, I had no desire to watch the train wreck periods on the court and got tired of watching them get crushed on national TV early in the year.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah, not for me. Even when I was back in Phoenix during the holidays, I had no desire to watch the train wreck periods on the court and got tired of watching them get crushed on national TV early in the year.
And here we are, you're going to miss Durant's first game...

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I just got my Bally's subscription last month after getting tired of watching from some semi-pirate probably shady site but anyways when I signed up I noticed it had a 7 free trial

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose