Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread 4-10-2024

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns play the Clippers in Los Angeles on Wednesday in the second night of home and away back-to-back games.

Phoenix is now 46-33 after losing to the Clippers on Tuesday.

The Clippers are 51-28.

When: Wednesday, 4-10-2024

Television: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 7:30 pm Arizona time

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are now in 7th place in the West and have one more loss than the Pelicans.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want to say tonight will show us if this team has any heart, but honestly we already know they don't.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team has recently gotten crushed by a Giannis-less Bucks team, lost to a pathetic and Wemby-less Spurs, got embarrassed by a SGA-less Thunder and a Kawhi/Harden-less Clippers… all in the last month.

They’ve got 4-1 first round loss written all over them… if they can even get out of the play-in.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
i might just go night golfing tonight lol yall are probably tired of reading my rants anyways

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns need to play when it counts. They should have stomped the Clippers.

Now their season looks to be winding down to too little, too late.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
This team has recently gotten crushed by a Giannis-less Bucks team, lost to a pathetic and Wemby-less Spurs, got embarrassed by a SGA-less Thunder and a Kawhi/Harden-less Clippers… all in the last month.

They’ve got 4-1 first round loss written all over them… if they can even get out of the play-in.
Yeah, would anyone be shocked at this point if they lose to the lakers in the 7/8 matchup, then lose to the warriors from the 9/10 to get bounced?

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Suns played awesome in the 3rd quarter last night. They took advantage of the refs not calling fouls and they ran like crazy.

Also, only 8 turnovers in that game.

I think if they hadn't played Eubanks the might've been able to win. Maybe they would've been down by 17 in the first half instead of 37.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let’s see if Vogel is dumb enough run Drew out there again… I think we all know he is which is one of the main issues! We have a clueless coach who insists on his rotations instead of seeing what actually works. Just hate Vogel hopefully we are at the end of his tenure as our HC!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Let’s see if Vogel is dumb enough run Drew out there again… I think we all know he is which is one of the main issues! We have a clueless coach who insists on his rotations instead of seeing what actually works. Just hate Vogel hopefully we are at the end of his tenure as our HC!
vogel can start drewbanks tonight - but he'd also be smart to start oneale or bol bol over allen to help out with the loss of rebounds and defense - or the same thing will happen again

vogel just can't replace nurk with drewbanks - leave everything else the way it is and call it a day - it's not small ball and it's definitely not smart ball - it was stupid to think we could beat the clippers like that

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
OUT:
Paul George - Left Knee Soreness
James Harden - Right Foot Inflammation
Kawhi Leonard - Right Knee Inflammation

QUESTIONABLE:
Joshua Primo - Left Ankle Sprain
Russell Westbrook - Left Hand Contusion
Ivica Zubac - Left Ankle Inflammation

If we are at full strength, and La's entire starting lineup is out, we may have a chance. Really puts the suns in a bad spot with no way to vindicate last night's embarrassment. If you lose to LA's bench, I don't know how you move forward with Vogel.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
OUT:
Paul George - Left Knee Soreness
James Harden - Right Foot Inflammation
Kawhi Leonard - Right Knee Inflammation

QUESTIONABLE:
Joshua Primo - Left Ankle Sprain
Russell Westbrook - Left Hand Contusion
Ivica Zubac - Left Ankle Inflammation

If we are at full strength, and La's entire starting lineup is out, we may have a chance. Really puts the suns in a bad spot with no way to vindicate last night's embarrassment. If you lose to LA's bench, I don't know how you move forward with Vogel.
Vogel is already a dead duck. Win or lose, he's gone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard