Suns @ Bulls Wednesday game thread, 11-8-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns finish their three game road trip at the Bulls on Wednesday. Afterward they return home to play the Lakers, Thunder and Timberwolves.

Phoenix is now 3-4 for the season and looking to get all their stars healthy.

When: Wednesday, 11-8-2023

Television: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 6 PM Arizona time

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Kevin Durant is giving a hint about Beal's return.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look for Devin Booker and Bradley Beal to return in the next 7-10 days with the chance of Beal playing against the Bulls on Wednesday or on Friday against the Lakers.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This may prove to be correct, but I will wait for the NBA injury report and other trusted sources to report it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bulls play the Jazz at home tonight. They are currently leading. Prior to tonight, the Bulls have lost their last three games.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
One thing tho - the pecking order is being established quicker with Book and Beal out - we're talking what? 60+ minutes divided amongst our new weaponry

All I know is if cream rises to the top than Eric Gordon rules everything around me - dollar dollar bill yall

Although I think we've been leaning on him too much lately - we know what he can do but he can't do it night in night out all year long

Allen - when he's on he's grrrrrrreat - but when he's off you might as well start searching because we haven't seen him turn it around in a game yet - he's no Eric Gordon but theoretically - with Allen - Gordon won't have to do it on his own

I like the way Vogel is tinkering - getting Diop in there instead of staying with the Okogie/Allen combo was nice - I like he kept Yuta in there even tho his shot was off - because he was playing defense and battling for boards

Eubanks kicks ass - definitely brings a different tempo - it's not the size of the Eubanks in the fight - it's about giving it 110% and asking for more

Goodwin - we've all seen it - defense too - I'd like to see he and Beal sharing minutes if we're looking speed the game up

Once we're healthy Vogel won't have to search for offense - hopefully he'll be able to implement some defense

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Bulls are terrible, maybe the most rudderless team in the league.

DeRozan is a solid player who is in the wrong era, in the 80s he'd be a beast, in the 2020s his impact is very marginal. LaVine is a classic ball hog who doesn't seem to give a crap about anything but trying to create his own highlights.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Bulls are terrible, maybe the most rudderless team in the league.

DeRozan is a solid player who is in the wrong era, in the 80s he'd be a beast, in the 2020s his impact is very marginal. LaVine is a classic ball hog who doesn't seem to give a crap about anything but trying to create his own highlights.

The Bulls thought they were building a super team with a bunch of guys who are #3's at best. I think DeRozen, Vucevic, and Lavine could all be the #3 on a contender. None of them are leaders and even though they skill sets don't necessarily overlap with each other they don't fit well together either.

Vucevic is a big Euro with a nice shot who can get you 16 & 10 pretty regularly without much issue but he's not a rim protector and plays more like a PF than C but at 7' and how slow he is, he's not going to be used as a PF in today's NBA.

DeMar is a midrange assassin. Quite possibly the only guy in the league better at getting buckets between 12-18' than Paul or Booker but he's never expanded his range and won't shoot more than 1 or 2 3's in a game, which will probably clank out. Using him as a PF seems weird too. He's a wing but if he won't shoot from outside, whatever.

LaVine did seem to be on the verge of breaking out 2-3 years ago but he's settled for being the Jerami Grant of Guards. Someone who won't give maximum effort beyond achieving a respectable stat line that commands a top tier salary.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One thing tho - the pecking order is being established quicker with Book and Beal out - we're talking what? 60+ minutes divided amongst our new weaponry

All I know is if cream rises to the top than Eric Gordon rules everything around me - dollar dollar bill yall

Although I think we've been leaning on him too much lately - we know what he can do but he can't do it night in night out all year long

Allen - when he's on he's grrrrrrreat - but when he's off you might as well start searching because we haven't seen him turn it around in a game yet - he's no Eric Gordon but theoretically - with Allen - Gordon won't have to do it on his own

I like the way Vogel is tinkering - getting Diop in there instead of staying with the Okogie/Allen combo was nice - I like he kept Yuta in there even tho his shot was off - because he was playing defense and battling for boards

Eubanks kicks ass - definitely brings a different tempo - it's not the size of the Eubanks in the fight - it's about giving it 110% and asking for more

Goodwin - we've all seen it - defense too - I'd like to see he and Beal sharing minutes if we're looking speed the game up

Once we're healthy Vogel won't have to search for offense - hopefully he'll be able to implement some defense

Little's stats so far, and he has been benched.

You must be registered for see images attach

Goodwin's stats so far, his 2pt % is even worse. I can't wait for either Book, Beal or even Saben at this point.

These two have been pretty terrible on offense.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Little's stats so far, and he has been benched.

Goodwin's stats so far, his 2pt % is even worse. I can't wait for either Book, Beal or even Saben at this point.

These two have been pretty terrible on offense.
But there is a pretty significant difference in defense -- and assists/rebounds. That's pretty profound.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson