TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yeah the takes are getting too hawt in here. See you Saturday

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really disappointed with the result.

something is wrong with Paul. If he gives us 30 percent of his normal game we win.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns didn’t want it. I don’t know how they can bounce back. Let the Bucks win on the road and series over. I’m telling y’all right now

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I understand Paul may not be right, but he is experienced enough to know his body and realize his limitations and give the ball to Book.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they steal one in Phoenix, this season is over. I’m already predicting this series is over for the Suns since they cannot match the Bucks size and cannot contain Giannis.
Lol... you predicted the Clippers series was over after we lost Game 5.

my lord the bandwagon fans have come out in force during the playoff losses. And yes, when you don’t show up all season and then quit on the team at the first sign of distress, That’s the definition of a bandwagon fan.

we’ll win Game 5.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yes indeed. I was probably more pissed off and disappointed in 1994 and 1995. Not being able to close out the Rockets stills eats at me.

Please don't let Khris Middleton hit a Mario Elie type shot in Phoenix...

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I thought you were praising Beverley's defense against Booker. Am I wrong?
Ah. “Praising” wouldn’t be the term I’d use.
I was pointing out how effective Beverley was against Book.
Holiday is an entirely different cat. He’s bigger, stronger, younger and more athletic than PatBev. And when apply all of those attributes against a tired and worn down significantly smaller and much older player like Paul, Holiday’s impact is far greater than that of Beverley.
Holiday, though still incredibly tough, had less success against Book when matched up on him. But on Paul? The analogy of the young stud pummeling the old man against the ropes fits perfectly. Holiday is drilling Paul with body blow after body blow. And they are taking a significant toll.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns didn’t want it. I don’t know how they can bounce back. Let the Bucks win on the road and series over. I’m telling y’all right now
BS.

loss is all on paul, rest of the team did their jobs.

yes if the suns lose the next game they will lose the series.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Those stats are crazy! And yet it felt like we were clinging to a victory for most of the game. Tidy that up in game 5 and i'm confident we can get win!
Will likely have to see significantly less mins from Paul in order to “tidy that up.” :oops:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nice to see return of star book. Too bad he couldn’t carry us down the stretch and became preoccupied with the calls.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard