Suns @ Bucks Wednesday Finals game thread 7-14-2021 - Game 4

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
our wings don’t contraption all. The bucks wings seem to make every three pointer

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
CP3 reminds me of Nash. Nash had a knack of turning the ball over against the pressure late in the game and then would flail on the ground.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Hopefully, this will light a fire under Paul, Ayton, Monty, and the whole team's rear for the rest of the series. Just too much lazy, sloppy play from Paul/Ayton/Bridges in particular.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
F this man no i feel awful embarrassing choke job at end just horrible

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Jon, This board is now full of people like you that think you know this game and this team. Where have you been for the last 10 years? We’ve been here the whole time, and you’ve been nowhere to be found. And now you come on here, and all you do is complain and attack us for disagreeing that the NBA is rigged? Get out of here with that noise.

You even went far enough to lie about me just to prove your point. That tells me that you don’t even have a point.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Gut wrenching, soul-crushing loss…
Book goes OFF and we still lose. The leader of the team all year, CP3, leaves his wingman and puts up his biggest choke job of his career.
Bridges never left the locker room AGAIN!
Ayton made too many goofy/careless plays…
Payne was useless…
Just an awful awful awful loss…

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul is obviously hurt. He was holding that wrist the entire game. He is going to cost us this series. You can’t depend on his dribbling, dribble penetration and passing.

They are going to have to rely more on Payne.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Jon, This board is now full of people like you that think you know this game and this team. Where have you been for the last 10 years? We’ve been here the whole time, and you’ve been nowhere to be found. And now you come on here, and all you do is complain and attack us for disagreeing that the NBA is rigged? Get out of here with that noise.

You even went far enough to lie about me just to prove your point. That tells me that you don’t even have a point.
Who you talking to Chap?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
no he wasn’t. He missed easy shots and was nowhere to be found on the boards in the 4th when the Bucks kept getting offensive rebounds.
I ageee he wasn’t. Rebounding was it, other than that he looked slow to react, get back on defense. So much for him slam dunking the ball like he did before this series. A lot of Suns stunk the joint up

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So you are only a fan if you post in game threads? Lol. You’re pathetic

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The game was right there.
Bridges sucked again, constantly chasing middleton, getting screened.
cp3 choked it away. We played lazy today.
Really would like to see Cam and Craig play more.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Are CP3 and Ayton hurt, or are they just gassed? Their play has fallen off a cliff the last three games. Did Monty make a mistake shortening his bench too much?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul is obviously hurt. He was holding that wrist the entire game. He is going to cost us this series. You can’t depend on his dribbling, dribble penetration and passing.

They are going to have to rely more on Payne.

I agree Paul is hurting. Normally in close games he is money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave