Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 3-17-24

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
best bet to improve is to move KD for what you can get. His body language is awful. I don’t see teammates enjoying themselves with him out there. I do see Beal balling out and other teammates dapping him up though.

KD is a great but it’s time to move on from this failed experiment that gutted us.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why are we putting mileage on book and beal right now? Book isn’t even really playing anymore anyway.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
None of the commentators of these national TV games or analysis are calling the Suns contenders any longer.

Also, for everything Nurk does well? Our paint defense sucks, he continually turns the ball over under the bucket when he puts it on the floor and Vogel has zero trust in Nurk at then end of games.

Our perimeter defense is awful. Our offense still grinds to a halt at times. What is working?!?

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Good job, good effort! Same thing we've seen all season. KD will have good games, but also awful ones. He's no longer a superstar. Defense and effort are a joke, and constant confusion amongst players. Might as well have signed Kliff Kingsbury as HC - looks like a Kliff team.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whatever they just scored the most they have ever put up with Doc as the coach clearly their gameplan was to chuck threes and to hit 24 at a 60% clip is pretty ridiculous. We were in the game and cut it to 6 before the refs took over and decided we don’t get fouled… Should have been a ton of and ones for us but nah fudge the Suns! Go ahead and say oh Giannis didn’t play lol, they wouldn’t have scored 140 if he did because those guys don’t get all the shots they got! And Durant was a total no show today is he sick or alright? Getting fouled all day no calls and people wonder why people think it’s fixed sport…

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Ishbia finding out real quick that throwing money out isn't a recipe for success.
I think he's finding out you can't just load up on all offensive guys. We really need a top defender on this starting five. No one on our bench right now is a stopper. Okogie being hurt is really hurting us. We will have some turn over this off season. I bet we change our criteria for players a bit. Maybe Ishbia gets a new GM?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard