Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 3-17-24

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
the phoenix suns simply let teams shoot 3s at will and frank Vogel (the head coach) has the nerve to bich about it - it's maddening because it's not like were busy getting rebounds or defending the paint
Nba in 2024: it’s all about the 3s!

Suns in 2024: we will not shoot 3s and we will dare you to shoot them!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only interesting thing about this team is what the is the Front Office’s response to a season as disastrously listless as this has been.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What are they yelling? To excuse this coaching staff is mind boggling.
Not excusing them, but today is not 100% on them. The players aren't stupid...at least I don't think they are. Vogel is literally yelling and oint and obviously frustrated they aren't guarding the perimeter at all.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only interesting thing about this team is what the is the Front Office’s response to a season as disastrously listless as this has been.
Do theyyyy dare release kd would that save cap n yr or hurt it

Suns need to get younger

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
just get on the plane at halftime - we're not even in milwaukee right now - we are forever in a vogleshian purgatory - seriously - how can you have 5 guys in a half court setting and be this horrible at defending the 3 - when we give up these open 3s we give teams confidence - this again is on vogel - the defensive genius

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
just get on the plane at halftime - we're not even in milwaukee right now - we are forever in a vogleshian purgatory - seriously - how can you have 5 guys in a half court setting and be this horrible at defending the 3 - when we give up these open 3s we give teams confidence - this again is on vogel - the defensive genius
Man I don’t like Vogel, but you can’t put ALL this on him. The players have zero balls.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The def geniuses system will fail is failin like kliffyyy boy air attack lol did in az

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Suns should honestly tank the rest of the season and miss the playoffs. They're not gonna win anything and are just going to get embarrassed in the 1st round or the play in.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wont go that far. I will say that he cant blame Ayton for the team’s lack of energy anymore.
I dunno, without someone pushing him to be great he seems to pick and choose his spots now unlike when he played with Paul. And the dude is only 27. This is 30-something like selective intensity. It’s lame.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard