Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nice to see some us are not hanging from the cliff by fingernails . Suns need to run and press. Booker, KD and Beal cannot do it playing 40 min a game. Grayson Bol ? They need someone on the bench or a coach that uses it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Durant is Second Team All-NBA 2023-24.

Devin Booker is Third Team.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That sort of highlights the coaching issues as well as the team building. I would have swapped them, Booker 2nd and KD 3rd. If you can have 2 of the top 15 players in the league and get swept in round 1, that speaks to the failures of the coaching staff and GM as far as how those players were essentially 80% of the Suns offense. Everyone around them failed.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would have had 1st team and 2nd team but the order is correct.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am legit concerned that Durant and his attitude infects Booker at this point
This is the same Booker who totally punk’d out of facing the media after Luka embarrassed the hell out of him, after talking hellacious trash previously in that series? And then punk’d out facing the media during season wrap ups later that week? And then did the same thing when he got hellaciously destroyed the next season against Denver after only playing with Durant for a couple months?

Reality is that if he’s that easily effected after already showing down pre-KD, he was always gonna go that way.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the same Booker who totally punk’d out of facing the media after Luka embarrassed the hell out of him, after talking hellacious trash previously in that series? And then punk’d out facing the media during season wrap ups later that week?

Literally didn’t happen.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the same Booker who totally punk’d out of facing the media after Luka embarrassed the hell out of him, after talking hellacious trash previously in that series? And then punk’d out facing the media during season wrap ups later that week? And then did the same thing when he got hellaciously destroyed the next season against Denver after only playing with Durant for a couple months?

Reality is that if he’s that easily effected after already showing down pre-KD, he was always gonna go that way.

What reality do you live in? Of course, others are making things up when here is another completely fabricated account of what went down.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally didn’t happen.

Ah… you’re right about the Dallas series. My bad for misremembering that completely punk move only happened after leading the Suns to their second consecutive humiliating home loss to end the playoffs.

And then he doubled down on the douche move by also refusing to talk the next day to local Suns media as well.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What reality do you live in? Of course, others are making things up when here is another completely fabricated account of what went down.
The world where I can admit I was wrong. Booker only punk’d out after leading us to his second consecutive 30 point humiliating home loss to end the season. Not both years.

See how easy it is to admit when you’re wrong? Try it some time. I swear it won’t kill you.

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The world where I can admit I was wrong. Booker only punk’d out after leading us to his second consecutive 30 point humiliating home loss to end the season. Not both years.

See how easy it is to admit when you’re wrong? Try it some time. I swear it won’t kill you.

I can admit I was wrong. Done it plenty here. I was also wrong thinking you'd turn a new leaf, over and over, yet you're still a petulant child. I was wrong for ever believing I could debate something with you or your brother without the other jumping in to play defense for the other. See? I can do it too.

I can and have admitted plenty of wrong assumptions about the Suns. Like Josh Jackson being the right draft pick, Ayton being a no regrets #1 overall choice, etc. See? This is all stuff I've said before. It won't stop you from going back to claiming Booker hid the media after the Dallas series next time you want to bash him for some reason though. I'm sure we'll see you say that again soon.

Admitting you were wrong on something is half the process. Not repeating what you were initially wrong about and using the opportunity to learn and better yourself is clearly something you've never done. Take another swig, though. Who cares, right?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can admit I was wrong. Done it plenty here. I was also wrong thinking you'd turn a new leaf, over and over, yet you're still a petulant child. I was wrong for ever believing I could debate something with you or your brother without the other jumping in to play defense for the other. See? I can do it too.

I can and have admitted plenty of wrong assumptions about the Suns. Like Josh Jackson being the right draft pick, Ayton being a no regrets #1 overall choice, etc. See? This is all stuff I've said before. It won't stop you from going back to claiming Booker hid the media after the Dallas series next time you want to bash him for some reason though. I'm sure we'll see you say that again soon.

Admitting you were wrong on something is half the process. Not repeating what you were initially wrong about and using the opportunity to learn and better yourself is clearly something you've never done. Take another swig, though. Who cares, right?

The board doesn’t need to read our drivel. Adios.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
It wasn’t the trade for KD it was the price. You have to keep a wing or a few picks so you still have assets to improve. The Nets stood there ground and Ishbia bit so kudos to them but now the Suns are screwed because of the CBA. Under no circumstances am I adding assets to a core that can’t win a championship. A smart franchise would trade KD while his value is high, get under the apron within a year and gather assets to build around Booker.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Why bring me into this? So sick of that bs. If we have the same outlook on something it doesn’t mean we are defending each other. Be better.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why bring me into this? So sick of that bs. If we have the same outlook on something it doesn’t mean we are defending each other. Be better.

And I quote....

I was wrong for ever believing I could debate something with you or your brother without the other jumping in to play defense for the other.

Really walked right into that, didn't you? Thanks for proving me wrong, again.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And I quote....

Really walked right into that, didn't you? Thanks for proving me wrong, again.
Am I supposed to let you attack me without responding? That’s not me defending my brother. You’re an idiot for continuing down this road.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Am I supposed to let you attack me without responding? That’s not me defending my brother. You’re an idiot for continuing down this road.

You consider that an attack? Grow up. I said you and your brother can't have a debate with anyone here without jumping to each others defense. You prove it time and time again. Pointing out what happens, isn't an attack. But call me an idiot, IDGAF about your opinion. I expected you to run in since I made your brother run off. Learn to stand on your own two feet.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You consider that an attack? Grow up. I said you and your brother can't have a debate with anyone here without jumping to each others defense. You prove it time and time again. Pointing out what happens, isn't an attack. But call me an idiot, IDGAF about your opinion. I expected you to run in since I made your brother run off. Learn to stand on your own two feet.
What don’t you understand about me or cheese responding with our own thoughts on a topic? It isn’t defending the other. I don’t come in here and say “hey! Don’t attack my brother!” I come in to post MY thoughts on what you post. Your throwing out the lame brother thing is just an opportunity to make a personal attack. Maybe you should learn to be a grown up.