Stoudemire must like it here

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
Amare just bought new digs in the high rise condominium complex known as the Phoenix Esplanade Place. I believe it is across from Biltmore Fashion Park at about 24th street and Camelback. Paid a cool 1.68 mil for it. Sounds like he plans on staying for awhile if the C's let him. Smart move as he is single (I still believe) and I am sure they have a bottom floor security ---door person type of thing going. If you frequent the Cheesecake Factory across the street, maybe you will catch a glimpse of him.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course he knows he's here for at least a couple more years. It's probably not a bad investment either. The latest CBA makes it difficult for teams to lose a player they drafted that they really want to keep. However if the Phoenix Suns record doesn't improve or if Amare feels his growth is being stunted here I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get out of the valley. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. :)

Joe Mama

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe Mama
Of course he knows he's here for at least a couple more years. It's probably not a bad investment either. The latest CBA makes it difficult for teams to lose a player they drafted that they really want to keep. However if the Phoenix Suns record doesn't improve or if Amare feels his growth is being stunted here I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get out of the valley. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. :)

Joe Mama

I think Amare knows he's going to get his payday here. He also has to have talked to Dice about how much better it is in Phoenix.

The Suns are already building their offense around Amare. Of course, if Kobe won't throw him the ball....:D