OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you ignore a user? I'm deadly serious. I have been clear about this and @Brian in Mesa should get a ban for this. Mental health is no freaking joke.
My apologies, @Stout. I figured the chances of you clicking and watching the video were zero so it wouldn't cause any trauma. I usually call out Dback Jon for Nic Cage movies too because he can't stand the guy. I'll treat yours as far more serious moving forward.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
My apologies, @Stout. I figured the chances of you clicking and watching the video were zero so it wouldn't cause any trauma. I usually call out Dback Jon for Nic Cage movies too because he can't stand the guy. I'll treat yours as far more serious moving forward.
Thank you. Problem is, you don't have to watch the video--it has a picture of a spider right there in the video still. I see the error and acknowledge it was in good faith :thumbup:

Glad I couldn't find the ignore button :)

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
How do you ignore a user? I'm deadly serious. I have been clear about this and @Brian in Mesa should get a ban for this. Mental health is no freaking joke.
You guys made up so I think we're good there but to answer your question, if you hover of their user name you'll get a little popover. The ignore button is in it. I believe it's the same on mobile but that you have to tap the name.

And @Mulli is right, BIM can't be ignored. The system doesn't allow Mods to be ignored. So you're stuck with the two of us. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson